Chd Living

Chd Living Work-life balance reviews

Clear
2.9Pay & benefits

Improving business!

I have worked for this company for numerus years. I will admit to begin with this was not a perfect place to work, however now the new management in place is inspiring and striving for a customer based outlook. There is always someone to pick up the phone if you need them for not only work related issues but your personal ones as well. I feel part of a big family and I am happy to now work here. We are constantly improving!!

Pros

Inspiring for better care.

Cons

Some long hours at times.

Great company to work for

Management at CHD Living are responsive and inclusive. I feel looked after and listened to and have been given opportunities to progress and develop. The team are good fun and everyone helps each other. The day goes really quickly and there is never a dull moment.

Pros

free parking, Simply Health

Not the best place

Stressful environment, poor management skills low culture. The hardest part of the job after 12-hour shift to leave residents still not prepared for bed.

Cons

its a fun and lovely place to work

stressful day work. to be patient and be tolerant. fantastic management work culture is perfect and interesting . the hardest part of the job is stress. the joy there is that you have the opportunity to contribute to others life making it comfortable as much as possible.

Pros

timely payment of wages

Cons

no free lunch and an hour deductions on staff pay for break.

good place to work

I have learned Safety at work, team work, new knowledge. The management was very reasonable and helpful. The co-workers friendly and good team. The hardest part was I think working Friday- Sunday 12h shifts, time to time short of staff. The most enjoyable part was seeing happy residents and relatives after my part of job was done. The typical day at work would be cleaning all common areas and residents room, taking care of laundry and when needed help in the kitchen.

Pros

4 days off/ chance for overtime/5weeks of holiday

Cons

long hours over 3days

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Chd Living. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.8Job security/advancement
  • Chd Living
  • Work-life balance
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?