CHEEKY CHUMS DAY NURSERY
View all CHEEKY CHUMS DAY NURSERY reviews

CHEEKY CHUMS DAY NURSERY

CHEEKY CHUMS DAY NURSERY Employee Review

A good place to work

A typical day at work would start at about 8 - 9 am, where the children would have already come in or would come in after you, their parents would drop them off, and they would or you would have them take their coats, jackets and bags off and place them on the hooks with their name tags, firstly there would be breakfast for all the children according to their preference, then tidy up after them, and let them play by them selves with one or two assistants supervising them where as one or two assistants would tidy up, wash dishes or clean tables etc, then all assistants would play with the children with different toys, books, or activities, there would then be lunch at lunch time, and then tea at tea time, and then have the kids ready for the parents to collect them.

Pros

n/a

Cons

n/a

3.0Job security/advancement

Same role

Friendly and Productive workplace

Cheeky Chums is a lovely place to work, apart from adjusting to the long hours, the staff are very friendly and welcoming. The pay however, could be better.

a developing enviroment

Cheeky Chums has provided to me personally the best start in working with children and developing my teaching skills, embracing British values and creating beautiful and healthy relationships with children and parents.

Pros

free lunches

Amazing manager naz

Due to travel distance I could not work there. 2 hours to get there, location was bit hard. But I loved every moment with naz the manager, she trained me gave me lifts and even tried very hard to find me a home in Edgware. Thank you Nazy

Pros

Manager

Cons

Long hours distance

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CHEEKY CHUMS DAY NURSERY. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.4Job security/advancement