CHEEKY CHUMS DAY NURSERY

CHEEKY CHUMS DAY NURSERY Employee Reviews

Friendly and Productive workplace

Cheeky Chums is a lovely place to work, apart from adjusting to the long hours, the staff are very friendly and welcoming. The pay however, could be better.

a developing enviroment

Cheeky Chums has provided to me personally the best start in working with children and developing my teaching skills, embracing British values and creating beautiful and healthy relationships with children and parents.

Pros

free lunches

Amazing manager naz

Due to travel distance I could not work there. 2 hours to get there, location was bit hard. But I loved every moment with naz the manager, she trained me gave me lifts and even tried very hard to find me a home in Edgware. Thank you Nazy

Pros

Manager

Cons

Long hours distance

God staff but bad management and running

typical day is stressful. Staff don't have much management support and area manager can be quite aggressive towards the staff and also parents. Organisational skills lack as well as resources.

Productive workplace

Cheeky Chums nursery is positive place with a lovely team. I have gained lots of experience whilst working there. Staff members are very friendly and management is supportive.

Good Place to work

I have been working at this beautiful setting for last one year. A typical day starts at 8.00. This is an new environment am working in with no previous experience in childcare. The senior staff is supportive and help me in learning the new areas of my work.The staff working as a team make thing easy and working more enjoyable. I enjoy work in this setting.

Great Place to Work

Good place to work, friendly staff and work together as team. Flexible hours working. Good management support to senior team and staff. Enjoy working at cheeky chums.

bad

awful nursery..... OfSted should go there noooooowwwww.....

Cons

50hours a week, no appreciation of staff member, changing key information(documents)

A good place to work

A typical day at work would start at about 8 - 9 am, where the children would have already come in or would come in after you, their parents would drop them off, and they would or you would have them take their coats, jackets and bags off and place them on the hooks with their name tags, firstly there would be breakfast for all the children according to their preference, then tidy up after them, and let them play by them selves with one or two assistants supervising them where as one or two assistants would tidy up, wash dishes or clean tables etc, then all assistants would play with the children with different toys, books, or activities, there would then be lunch at lunch time, and then tea at tea time, and then have the kids ready for the parents to collect them.

Pros

n/a

Cons

n/a

Jobs at CHEEKY CHUMS DAY NURSERY