Chelsea and Westminster Hospital NHS Foundation Trust

Chelsea and Westminster Hospital NHS Foundation Trust Employee Reviews for Healthcare Assistant

I worked there as health care assistant in different ward as a team with other health worker for some years without having problem with any co- worker till I left there joining another NHS trust hospital.
There is great learning opportunities and there are members of staff that truly make you feel a valued part of the team. The care these members of staff give their patient's is truly inspiring. Unfortunately there are a couple of ward managers who have a reputation of being a nightmare to work with and despite complaints nothing seems to be done about the matter.
Pros
Great learning opportunities and working with a supportive team
Cons
Those people that are like clouds - when they aren't around it's a joy to work there
You really impacted the children in a positive manner, and seeing the improvement they made was a really fulfilling feeling. I would recommend to anyone looking for 1st time experience
Enjoyed every second working for Chelsea and westminister hospital and helping elderly and children to appointments. It was 8.5 hours a day and weekends included with a provided uniform for every shift.
Cons
37.5 hours per week
I worked in different sections and different wards.I gained a lot of experience. I enjoyed working as team and contribute to well being of the client's .
Pros
Lunch
Cons
Any Shift. Night and long day shifts
Wonderful staff in my ward, the ward sister is very understanding and accommodating and works with me in order to achieve my career goals. The nurses are amazing, always willing to impart information in order to help me do my job better.
great place to work wonderful staff and great experience good at improving staff moral and keeping staff good teams different to other hospitals
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Chelsea and Westminster Hospital NHS Foundation Trust?