Chequers Contract Services Ltd

Chequers Contract Services Ltd Employee Reviews

2.4
Work-life balance

Talk the talk, but can’t walk

No structure.Lengthy processes.High pressure.Staff with little or no industry skill set. Long hours.Poor equipment.Outdated fleet. There’s so much wrong, I think they need to bring in a consultant to help implement industry standards.

Pros

Can’t think of any

Cons

All of the above

Appalling culture to employee health and safety

I was only employed with this firm for a short time but left of my own accord after witnessing their appallinig approch to eamployee health and safety. Poorly managed and poorly run company wouldnt be suprised if HSE didnt knock on their door!

Pros

Cons

controlling manamgent team

Aweful

Aweful firm and that's what I'd call this outfit a firm . The company treat you like sheep , cameras in vehicle eyballing you all the time . Management treat you with little respect- no premium for working bank holidays . Probably the worse place I've ever worked .

Don’t work for this company

Worst company I have ever worked for, Management are the worst, don’t want to listen to anything employees have to say. A great deal of bullying goes for management and employees, don’t work for this company

Rubbish

Rubbish and it’s a waste of time and energy. Management is appalling and have no respect for their employees. Lots of favouritism within the company, even if you work to the best of your ability, it’s not good enough.

Fun place to work , nice staff and employer

Typical day at work was fun , staff members were really nice and funny , employer was really nice and really cared about employees , was really friendly

fun place

easy going good work,involved in cleaning windows and car parks,sweeping communal areas empty bins,help people in the estate by removing unwanted stuffs.

Pros

free lunch

Cons

Overall, I had a great time working there.

While working for this company I met many different people who worked in different sectors of the company. This included not only Painters and Decorators but also the cleaning staff. Unfortunately, I was unable to meet the owner as he was on holiday for the short time I was there. Whilst I was there I learnt how to decorate multiple houses in different ways in order to save time but decorate at a high standard.

Pros

Free Lunch, Good Atmosphere

Nice job

Bussy days, but confortables. I've been learned everything about cleaning industry and efficient management human resources. They were be happy under my Supervision. The emergencies situations. Lunch time.

Jobs at Chequers Contract Services Ltd