Chequers Contract Services Ltd

Chequers Contract Services Ltd Management reviews

Ratings by categoryClear
I was only employed with this firm for a short time but left of my own accord after witnessing their appallinig approch to eamployee health and safety. Poorly managed and poorly run company wouldnt be suprised if HSE didnt knock on their door!
Pros
Cons
controlling manamgent team
Aweful firm and that's what I'd call this outfit a firm . The company treat you like sheep , cameras in vehicle eyballing you all the time . Management treat you with little respect- no premium for working bank holidays . Probably the worse place I've ever worked .
Worst company I have ever worked for, Management are the worst, don’t want to listen to anything employees have to say. A great deal of bullying goes for management and employees, don’t work for this company
Rubbish and it’s a waste of time and energy. Management is appalling and have no respect for their employees. Lots of favouritism within the company, even if you work to the best of your ability, it’s not good enough.
Bussy days, but confortables. I've been learned everything about cleaning industry and efficient management human resources. They were be happy under my Supervision. The emergencies situations. Lunch time.