Chest Heart and Stroke Scotland
View all Chest Heart and Stroke Scotland reviews

Chest Heart and Stroke Scotland

Chest Heart and Stroke Scotland Employee Review

Good workplace, always kept busy and always pick up new skills

I enjoyed working at chest heart and stroke, it was a good atmosphere and the staff were all lovely to get along with which is always a positive. You’re always learning new skills while working in new places and I feel I gained much more from being there.

Pros

Lovely staff

Cons

Never hire enough staff, always voluntary workers wanted

Same location

Very productive and friendly place to work

I loved working at the shop u was a volunteer first then position for Sunday Assistant Manager became available and applied and got the position. I loved working there and it was my 1st retail job and my manager trained me on all aspects of the job and loved customer service with all the lovely people that came to the shop. I loved working with the volunteers and I knew most of them with myself a volunteer the year before.
Same location

Was great

I enjoyed working here as its gave me experience now and people I worked with they were lovely it was just a good place to work and learned me how to work on till they were just a lovely bunch

Poor training, support and culture of bullying

unfortunately the retail arm is an absolute joke which I found completely shocking considering its a charity . Area managers and above are really unsupportive and patronising. Again a complete shock. I wouldn't recommend .

Pros

fairly easy job

Cons

poor support and toxic culture
  • Chest Heart and Stroke Scotland
  • Good workplace, always kept busy and always pick up new skills