Chest Heart and Stroke Scotland
View all Chest Heart and Stroke Scotland reviews

Chest Heart and Stroke Scotland

Chest Heart and Stroke Scotland Employee Review

Was great

I enjoyed working here as its gave me experience now and people I worked with they were lovely it was just a good place to work and learned me how to work on till they were just a lovely bunch

4.0Job security/advancement

Same role

productive workplace

A typical day at work is very enjoyable at CHSS, some days it can be busy and some days it can be empty but there is always something to do. I learned to communicate better with people. I learned better Customer Service skills. I learned better numeracy/selling skills, The hardest part of the job was being on my feet all day but brakes were provided at breakfast and lunch(I worked from 10am-5pm). The most enjoyable part of the job was interacting and communicating with the customer's.

Pros

tea brakes

Cons

Same location

Very productive and friendly place to work

I loved working at the shop u was a volunteer first then position for Sunday Assistant Manager became available and applied and got the position. I loved working there and it was my 1st retail job and my manager trained me on all aspects of the job and loved customer service with all the lovely people that came to the shop. I loved working with the volunteers and I knew most of them with myself a volunteer the year before.
Same location

Good workplace, always kept busy and always pick up new skills

I enjoyed working at chest heart and stroke, it was a good atmosphere and the staff were all lovely to get along with which is always a positive. You’re always learning new skills while working in new places and I feel I gained much more from being there.

Pros

Lovely staff

Cons

Never hire enough staff, always voluntary workers wanted