Chest Heart and Stroke Scotland

Chest Heart and Stroke Scotland Employee Reviews in Glasgow

the best job I ever had

I worked for them s a trainer and it was really the best job I ever had. I was head hunted for another job at the other company but never should have left this company, and still wish I had my old job back. The working culture is so nurturing and supportive, the people I worked with were very understanding but empowering too, and I was given a lot of space to follow leads and use my initiative in developing projects. If you see a job that is right for you at this company, you will not regret taking it!!

Pros

Work Based Pension, flexible working hours, friendly trusting coworkers

Cons

productive workplace

A typical day at work is very enjoyable at CHSS, some days it can be busy and some days it can be empty but there is always something to do. I learned to communicate better with people. I learned better Customer Service skills. I learned better numeracy/selling skills, The hardest part of the job was being on my feet all day but brakes were provided at breakfast and lunch(I worked from 10am-5pm). The most enjoyable part of the job was interacting and communicating with the customer's.

Pros

tea brakes

Cons

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Chest Heart and Stroke Scotland?