Chest Heart and Stroke Scotland

Chest Heart and Stroke Scotland Employee Reviews for Customer Assistant

Fun working place to work and great experience.

A typical day at the Chest Heart and Stroke Scotland I help would help out in the shop by making sure everything was in the right place and nicely displayed. I also helped at the till and helped customers look for what they wanted. I learned a lot about working in a shop and how to work the till and how to display products. My co- workers and managment were all really nice and kind and welcoming when I first started. The most enjoyable part of the job was being able to talk to customers and work at the front of the shop.

Pros

fun and great experince as well as nice co-workers

Cons

sometimes at to work in the back unable to interact with customers

Good fun environment, proving a broad range of activities and tasks

2014 May – August Chest Heart and Stroke Scotland – Linlithgow A typical day in Customer Services Welcoming and assisting customers Customer service and sales service Keeping the rails and shelves tidy I learned Stock control & Operating the till I developed my management skills when I was operating stock control, as I was responsible for managing all aspects of inventory control, which involved supervising a member of staff in this area. I had a good rapport with my co workers, being a committed and dedicated team player. working together as a team in order to best get the job done and providing best possible customer service. The most enjoyable part of the job was dealing with customers and en devouring to provide the best possible customer service and experience, and culminating in a sale.

• Chest Heart and Stroke Scotland