Chest Heart and Stroke Scotland

Chest Heart and Stroke Scotland Job security & advancement reviews

I loved working at the shop u was a volunteer first then position for Sunday Assistant Manager became available and applied and got the position. I loved working there and it was my 1st retail job and my manager trained me on all aspects of the job and loved customer service with all the lovely people that came to the shop. I loved working with the volunteers and I knew most of them with myself a volunteer the year before.
I worked for them s a trainer and it was really the best job I ever had. I was head hunted for another job at the other company but never should have left this company, and still wish I had my old job back. The working culture is so nurturing and supportive, the people I worked with were very understanding but empowering too, and I was given a lot of space to follow leads and use my initiative in developing projects. If you see a job that is right for you at this company, you will not regret taking it!!
Pros
Work Based Pension, flexible working hours, friendly trusting coworkers
Cons
I found the store to be a welcoming and friendly place, that I looked forward to going in to. The experience provided me with many learning experiences and helped me better my skills working in a sales based enviroment.