Work wellbeing score is 75 out of 100
View all Christian Dior reviews

Christian Dior

Christian Dior Employee Review

Started off amazing quickly went down hill

The first 5 months were a dream and I loved every minute of working with Christian Dior but as the months went off it just started to slowly not being an enjoyable as I wanted it to be really bad management, there was little to no communication to and from line managers when you needed to support and guidance you had to do everyone else’s job or nothing would get done. The only good thing was allocation and I only ever received 1 of those and I was there for nearly 2 years.

Pros

Training

Cons

Long hours, management, pay

2.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Amazing

Christian Dior is still very dear to my heart and it has been two years since I lost my job due to a store closing they are an amazing company filled with amazing managers who support you so much you have to but in the graft but if you do the perks are so rewarding and the people you meet you will love and respect for life I have no bad things to say about the company even our conferences where the best yes you would have just wake up at 5am in the morning but so worth it and you wouldn’t get home till nine at night but you would be treated like queens taken to lovely places learn so much about the company and products and was just overall an amazing company would recommend to anyone x

Excellent company

What a amazing company to work for! Really well looked after with commission and products, would highly recommend. Area manager was so helpful and lovely which makes such a difference!

Great company

Great company to work for and fully invest in their employees. Full training in every aspect you’ll need to do you job. The company also encourages growth within the company, if and when a promotion is available.

Pros

To many to list

Cons

Hard to Move up the ladder as people stay with the company

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Christian Dior. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.6 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare Christian Dior with

• Christian Dior
  • Started off amazing quickly went down hill