Christopher Keats

Christopher Keats Employee Reviews

Absolutely love the team at CK Media, they are true professionals and always without fail get me the best jobs. I have had both temp and perm roles from CK for nearly 10 years and every time they have helped me with interview prep (the best I have ever received!) and guided me through the full 'new role' journey. They really take care of you as a person not just another name in their contact books. I would highly recommend them to anyone starting out their career in media as they know the biz inside and out, or anyone looking to find a new role in London.
Pros
Great recruiters, fast delivery, personable, efficient
Cons
I found my first role with this company, they gave me great career advice and prepared me for my interviews, of which I only had 2 and was offered both roles!
This is another one of those agencies that put out false job adverts claiming they have lots of temporary jobs for office staff. They basically use the same temps over and over again. They won't give you a chance. I registered with them and I got no work. They are a very small agency, with a tiny office. I will admit the consultants seem friendly enough but it was a waste of my time and money to go and register with them.
Pros
consultants are quite friendly
Cons
They have no temp work, they won't give new candidates a chance, fake job ads, small cramped office
This is another one of those agencies that put out false adverts claiming they have lots of temporary jobs for office staff. They basically use the same temps over and over again. They won't give you a chance, so after I registered with them I got no work. They are a very small agency, with a tiny office. I will admit the consultants seem friendly enough but it was a waste of my time and money to go and register with them.
Pros
Friendly consultants
Cons
No temp work for new candidates, tiny office with no privacy during interview
  1. Employee reviews