Cinnamon Care

Cinnamon Care Employee Reviews

The interview was not very thorough. I was given the job, with little experience, over people who had more experience. Was told I would recieve a certain amount of shadowing and then a certain amount of time for training but this amount of time was not given and I was thrown into the deep end, which could have resulted in a bad outcome for both me and the residence.
Pros
Probably won't take much to get a job here. Decent pay for if you are after a part time job.
Cons
May be thrown into the deep end prematurely. Poorly organised and not much team work.
They said it is restaurant quality food!!! Really!!Head chef has the lack of basic English cooking knowledge. Nobody can put forward their ideas, I’ve never worked in this environment before,your experience don’t matter they just want a yes man/woman. During my time there several staff put in complaints about the chef manager but the management have got his back 100%, so they ended up leaving. Could be a good place to work, but not with the current management.
Pros
Cons
Chef manager
Management are a joke. No support whatsoever. Treat you like a slave who they will replace, God forbid you fall ill. would prefer you to come in ill and spread it to their vulnerable residents rather than wish you a speedy recovery. Do not care about your health and wellbeing and get extremely annoyed if you cannot pick up any shifts.
Pros
End of the day- leaving.
Cons
Everything else
I think that Cinnamon Care Collection is a good company to work for who care about their staff and residents. The regional support team are very supportive, friendly and easy to get on with. The management team in-house care about giving the residents the care, dignity and respect they deserve. Its a great team at Wellington Vale on the whole and I like going into work each day.
Pros
Good team of people, good pay, nice working environment, good benefits
Bad management with little help when you're struggling, felt like I was always doing bad and they didn't even try and help just judge me and tell me off. The hr side of cinnamon care is dealt with terribly and not fair either. Would avoid working for this company
I worked at cinnamon care in Egham and I can honestly say favouritism is a thing. No matter how hard I tried someone always had something to say, I never got properly trained (hostess) and was never given help or advice nohow to improve, just that what I did was bad. Do yourself a favour and ignore this place.
love working at Netley court care home great residents great team members always someone on hand to help when needed great activities and food residents are happy staff happy like one big happy family
Cinnamon is not a best place to work , it depends which care home you work for . I can talk about Leah lodge in London. It's dementia care home . Hard work but they dont pay well. They do not pay for the boxing day night after midnight and it applies also for the new year. Mostly workers finish work not on times but they do not pay for it. Pay scales are quite low compare to standard living life .in london
People always come and go in this place, they are very short of staff. Management is ridiculous, stay away from this place as they don't have respect for the employee. I really don't recommend it.
Great place to work. The residents are more then that ...They are family. Amazing manager. Great team days and nights and everyone work in team. It's a kind of place that I recommend to work and to live.
So many people have come and gone, always new staff or unhappy ones. Constant negative comments from all areas and management are ridiculous! I wouldn’t put my own dog here let alone my mother.
Pros
Free lunch... if the chef could be bothered
Cons
Lazy managers, trying to run a hotel not a care home
I have worked at The Lodge for a few months and really feel part of the team. The home is a beautiful setting to work in and the company strives to be the best. The standards are very high. The job is incredibly rewarding as our residents really thrive when good care is provided.
Pros
Lunch included. Paid Breaks, Friendly team
Been with Cinnamon Care since it started in 2015, top class, fab company, determined to make a difference. Excellent support from my superiors who 'really cares', takes time to listen and makes me feel valued. Best company I have ever worked with
Pros
rewarding
Cons
Getting a work/life balance
Currently employed at Burcot Lodge on the catering side. A forward thinking company that takes care of the team from day one, with a comprehensive induction and structured training and development with lots of potential for progression . Very refreshing to work for a company that actually believes in its own mission statement and works with the team to achieve the highest standard in luxury care.
Pros
Great working hours
Cons
I joined the Cinnamon Care Collection as an Administrator when one of our London homes opened. I have great support and development since joining which has led to my recent career move to a HR role in just 9 months within the Organisation. Great example of Investor in people.
Pros
Career development
Cons
Busy role but rewarding
I started at Netley before we had residents and remain employed, enjoying everday, no two days are the same. I never feel like this is work. The environment is top notch with a great team who work hard to achieve the results expected by the boss who is great to work with. Life is learning curve and I never stop learning in my job. The Netley team are not just work colleagues they are friends with everyone trying to support each other. Happy smiling faces are seen as the norm at Netley
Pros
Great place to work in an idyllic location
Cons
Losing people who you get to know well
Have worked here since it opened in 2015 Great place to work with a fab atmosphere, fab team and fab residents. This is a top class care home and the manager expects nothing but the best from his team of staff but this is absolutely correct. Manager is a great guy to work wit. Have learnt loads whilst being here and continue to do so
Pros
Fab place, team and residents
Cons
Long shifts but then you get days off together
  1. Employee reviews