Circle Express logo
Circle Express

Circle Express Management reviews

Clear

healthy working environment, and fun

I enjoyed working with this firm because there was a good pay to work ratio however I was unfortunately let go due to the new found effects of IR35 and they do not dit my needs and preference

Do not work here

They push all of their drivers to max out and exceed driving time! There is heavy pressure to do more than is legal. They will not pay you, if they don't have to. Breaks are a joke and there is always pressure to do other work. They will then manipulate you by examining your tacho as much as possible to pay you as little as possible and deduct anything that isn't driving or other work - which is fine, if it wasn't for the constant pressure to work over your limits. This company should be closed down immediately - have have an newish fleet that they rag to pieces because they totally ignore complaints to fix issues. Major engine faults are constantly ignored. This company needs to be inspected, then shut down!

Won’t recommend

The controllers or great, fleet management they help me a lot,but unfortunately I had really bad experience with accounts,they really did not care about my anyone who works for theme.

Not a nice place to work

It is not a good company to work for. Poor hygiene, bad management, terrible systems to work on. No organisation. Not paid enough for the hours you work.

Too Clicky

Seen a few drivers leave in the time I was there. All for similar reasons which are as follows. Management dont listen. Vehicles and trailers not looked after. Too clicky with definite favourites. So the early finishers were the same ones regularly and this was well noticed. They dont make you feel valued just used and abused. It paid the bills but glad to be gone!

Okay

The work place and work environment were okay. The days are usually extremely busy and we were normally understaffed, The warehouse manager was very friendly and willing to help whenever.

Could be a good job

This would be a fantastic job although challenging at times, easy and enjoyable. The problem is the management structure and lack of knowledge of those who should be knowledgeable. There is no chance of progression or training.

Pros

The lack of knowledge of those who should be knowledgeable.

Cons

The lack of knowledge of those who should be knowledgeable.

Pro-active & Challenging.

A typical day at work starts off with me signing in, logging into my computer, checking & responding to emails & dealing with any early morning enquiries. Greeting & looking after clients & visitors that come in & out of the building every minute of the day, directing them to the correct company/department, all the time keeping an eye on the car park- making sure company procedure is being followed at all times. I then have our daily food service which I inform all 7 companies in the building of, shortly accompanied by the post which depending on the day of the week can be anything from 2-3 bags, or just sometimes 1/2 of that. I have to sort the post out for individual companies, as well as Circle, then separate ours into different departments, members of staff here & make sure they're delivered promptly. Next is the CE daily banking which I have to record for our accounts department before reporting back to my Financial Director with our outstanding amount & inform her if she needs to visit the bank or not to cash it in. For all the inbetween times & other hours in the day, I will either be found on the phone chasing & emailing for references on behalf of HR & doing admin work, consistently updating them on my progress, or if it's an allocated day for accounts, then my duties for that time are chasing payments, emailing credit controllers, copying/forwarding invoices, statements & credit notes, obtaining remittances, updating Aged Accounts Receivable & organising/filing documents for our Purchase Ledger Clerk. I have learnt many skills in this role, from the most basic to more -

Pros

Advancements/Colleagues/Shift Hours/HR & Admin.

Cons

Location/Work & Life Balance/Accountacy/Management.