Circle Health Group

circlehospitallovelyprivateprogressionnhstaffrole

Nice place to work

Featured review

Circle Health Group selected this as a representative review
Great Team to work with, We are able to have a good laugh, as well as keeping the hospital going with quality service in mind.Management is great, understanding and supportive towards us at ground level.There is great challenges which all can help and make a difference with

Pros

Great atmosphere

– 10 November 2021
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about CHG. We really appreciate your feedback and it is a pleasure to read how much you have are enjoying your time working with us. We hope you continue to enjoy your career with us and find it equally rewarding and enjoyable! Thank you again for your review and being part of our success!Kind Regards,Circle Health Group Recruitment Team

If you're looking to be valued and heard - APPLY

Management are motivated to create an exciting new culture here and improve the working life of staff.There are so many smiling faces around each corner and setting is pretty.Renovations are happening to improve even further

10 November 2022
We appreciate your review about your positive experience of working with us.Thank you!Best Wishes - Katie Willis - Talent Acquisition Specialist

Insights into Circle Health Group

Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • Sense of belonging
  • Trust in colleagues

Fab first start

Loved every minute working here, Lincoln team are brilliant and a big family.Work life balance is great and patient feedback/satisfaction is a boost. All team members from consultants to floor staff are treated equally.

Pros

Work life balance

Cons

Nil

10 November 2022

It's an okay place to but not suitable long term.

Not the worst place to work. MOST of the staff are okay to work with on a daily basis. Regular public transport links to and from work making it manageable to travel to work as on the outskirts of the city Centre. Good prospects for advancing if you put the effort in and push for it. Be mindful of internal politics and micromanagement across the hospital departments.

Pros

Circle has tremendous patient centered drive, also staff benefit from pursuing new training and professional development opportunities.

Cons

regular check-ins with managers so all stay productive and aware of expectations, Incorporating something like this might help reach our goals more efficiently overall.

7 November 2022

Excellent team working and support from colleagues and peers. Everyone works together to make a difference to patient care. Every day is different and varied.

Supportive and friendly workplace

Since I started working at The Priory 6 months ago I have found everyone to be incredibly welcoming, friendly and supportive. Everyone seems happy in their role and everyone knows each other, which makes for a wonderfully supportive and positive atmosphere! The company are also supportive of role development and have funded me to attend a conference this year. My role if very fulfilling and I am learning new things all of the time.

Exiting and forward thinking

I have worked at the Priory now for 5 months and I have met some great people who have made me welcome and been supportive . My job role is both challenging but rewarding all in one .The overall feel I get from working here is one of progressive and exiting things to come . The hours are great and the company as a whole do all they can to show their appreciation in many ways from offering support and guidance to an open door policy ( the small gifts of appreciation are also a nice touch). The hospital has come a long way with a very exiting future ahead which I'm exited to be a part of. The training and induction are both informative and educational as well as being friendly and welcoming . I find cycles attitude to putting our guests first and work ethics along with the culture they follow to be a huge positive. I left a job after 15 years service and decided to join The Circle group and I honestly feel it was the best decision I made for both work life balance and progression and to be part of an exiting future .

Pros

support

7 November 2022

A company that is moving forward all the time!

I've been here for just over 8mths. From day 1 the whole work force made you feel very welcome. The SMT team are clearly engaging, driven for improvement and supporting staff with their own development. Its a great place to work and I would encourage everyone to come and join a company that has very clear Values and visions which is displayed on a daily basis across the company.

Great team to work for

I have been with the company for three months and I love it and the people who I work for, my line manager has been very supportive and the people in my department are excellent. It is hard work but my job is very rewarding. I would highly recommend Circle Health Group.

7 November 2022

Excellent work culture with professionalism

The Priory Hospital has a fantastic work setting that helps you work effectively and professionally. As an oncology nurse, I'm fast achieving my dreams because of the openness, exposition and encouragement of my managers.

7 November 2022

Great place to work and be well supported

Senior management are visible, approachable, friendly and supportive. My job is interesting and varied with no 2 days being the same. My direct line manager is always available and gives me regular feedback and encouragement. There is a culture of openness and staff are professional, friendly and go over and beyond for their patients.

Pros

Free parking for all staff and visitors, lots of opportunities for professional development and access to training courses, staff receive small gifts and tokens of appreciation at Christmas etc from head office, cards and vouchers on your birthday, discount schemes such as blue light.

7 November 2022

Friendly and welcoming place to work.

I have not worked at Priory for very long and starting work for a new employer in unfamiliar surroundings and amongst people you don’t know was a daunting prospect, but from day one I have felt like part of the team.

7 November 2022

Excellent workplace where employees' voices are heard by the management

Many factors have been accounted for this review so I will just simplify and summarize.Work-life balance = ExcellentSalary = ExcellentManagement = Brilliantly handled by the people running the hospitalSupport for new staff = Always availableOverall = 5/5

7 November 2022

I had an unpleasant experience at The Chaucer Hospital.

Staff were unfriendly and unkind at times, I was often without a buddy and encountered more that enough unpleasant uncomfortable situations. I left after three months. Longs days (10-14)hours minimal breaks and if you do have a break its unpaid. When you were sent home you would owe hours and be virtually on call to pay them back. Staff room was too small for the team. As the team was understaffed I was often without a mentor - staff were not helpful and seemed to not like newcomers or give the time needed for teaching.

26 October 2022
Hello,Thank you for your review. We appreciate your honest feedback. We set a high standard for ourselves, so we are disappointed to hear that your experience with us was not a positive one.If you would like to discuss this further, then please email careers@circlehealthgroup.co.uk, with FAO Katie Willis in the subject.Thank you,

Continuously Improving

Great team of staff. Improvement since Circle Health bought over BMI. They seem to be more aware of staff needs and show interest in them and also show signs of company investment

Pros

Staff gifts, excellent holidays

Cons

Lack of promotional opportunities in smaller sites / departments

7 October 2022

Good teamwork within a collaborative MDT

This hospital is busy but working within a supportive team & wider MDT network make it an enjoyable workplace. Good management support & open & honest communication.

21 September 2022

Friendly people. Very good and nice workmates.

I am new to my area and I can feel a sense of belongingness. Friendly and very approachable colleagues. Happy to be a part of their team. I don't feel stressed at work as my team is very helpful to one another.

21 September 2022

enjoy coming to work

I enjoy getting up and coming to work knowing that i can have an impact on making patients lives better as well as helping my fellow work colleagues. It is an enjoyable place to work with laughter when we can and being professional always

1 September 2022

challenging and rewarding

caring, supporting ,management, great teamwork, regular training, daily huddles, online E-learning, appraisals and career development, staff perks, blue light card

Pros

free icecreams and a lunch on your birthday

1 September 2022

Warm place

It was lovely working here until you meet the odd bad, ungrateful manager!It was lovely and I had a brilliant experience meeting lovely colleagues, got the chance to travel the country in the course of my duty. Staff were always diligent and willing to assist where necessary.I left because the particular manager was just too dumb.... I will still go back to work here if the manager is out.

Pros

Lovely staff, good vibe, good benefits, staff support, free fruits & sometimes lunches

Cons

Some managers lack insight, need managerial training

11 August 2022

good teams to work within and friendly staff

I work in very supportive teams, both my department and the multidisciplinary team. Tasks are allocated fairly and there are frequent learning and teaching opportunities.

11 August 2022

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Circle Health Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.2 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement