Circle Health Group
View all Circle Health Group reviews

Circle Health Group

Circle Health Group Employee Review

enjoy coming to work

I enjoy getting up and coming to work knowing that i can have an impact on making patients lives better as well as helping my fellow work colleagues. It is an enjoyable place to work with laughter when we can and being professional always

5.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

1 September 2022
We appreciate your review about your positive experience of working with us.Thank you!Best Wishes - Katie Willis - Talent Acquisition Specialist

Same role

Love the BMI/Circle HC

Its not often you meet college's who become family members. It's now a year since I've left & I still see them often.Job wise- over worked and (some) senior management seem to lack understanding of colleges roles as a whole and don't want to know it either; the attitude of as "long as the job gets done..." which is a shame as people's frustration comes from passion. However I did love my job there, the people make it. Long term prospects lacked so took the hard decision to leave...

Pros

Great colleges

Cons

Management lack understanding

8 December 2022
Same role

It's an okay place to but not suitable long term.

Not the worst place to work. MOST of the staff are okay to work with on a daily basis. Regular public transport links to and from work making it manageable to travel to work as on the outskirts of the city Centre. Good prospects for advancing if you put the effort in and push for it. Be mindful of internal politics and micromanagement across the hospital departments.

Pros

Circle has tremendous patient centered drive, also staff benefit from pursuing new training and professional development opportunities.

Cons

regular check-ins with managers so all stay productive and aware of expectations, Incorporating something like this might help reach our goals more efficiently overall.

7 November 2022
Same location

Good teamwork within a collaborative MDT

This hospital is busy but working within a supportive team & wider MDT network make it an enjoyable workplace. Good management support & open & honest communication.

21 September 2022

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Circle Health Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.2 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement