Circle Health Group
Happiness score is 58 out of 100
View all Circle Health Group reviews

Circle Health Group

Circle Health Group Employee Review

Good teamwork within a collaborative MDT

This hospital is busy but working within a supportive team & wider MDT network make it an enjoyable workplace. Good management support & open & honest communication.

5.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

21 September 2022
We appreciate your review about your positive experience of working with us.Thank you!Best Wishes - Katie Willis - Talent Acquisition Specialist

Same role

good teams to work within and friendly staff

I work in very supportive teams, both my department and the multidisciplinary team. Tasks are allocated fairly and there are frequent learning and teaching opportunities.

11 August 2022
Same role

Great team

Circle Health in Cheadle is a nice place to work. The team are very friendly, the management are approachable and the clientele are a good group to work with. There is free parking on site and the canteen is subsidised which are both nice benefits.

11 August 2022
Same location

enjoy coming to work

I enjoy getting up and coming to work knowing that i can have an impact on making patients lives better as well as helping my fellow work colleagues. It is an enjoyable place to work with laughter when we can and being professional always

1 September 2022

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Circle Health Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.2 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement