Circle Health Group
Happiness score is 58 out of 100
View all Circle Health Group reviews

Circle Health Group

Circle Health Group Employee Review

Friendly people. Very good and nice workmates.

I am new to my area and I can feel a sense of belongingness. Friendly and very approachable colleagues. Happy to be a part of their team. I don't feel stressed at work as my team is very helpful to one another.

5.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

21 September 2022
We appreciate your review about your positive experience of working with us.Thank you!Best Wishes - Katie Willis - Talent Acquisition Specialist

Same role

Great place to work and be well supported

Senior management are visible, approachable, friendly and supportive. My job is interesting and varied with no 2 days being the same. My direct line manager is always available and gives me regular feedback and encouragement. There is a culture of openness and staff are professional, friendly and go over and beyond for their patients.

Pros

Free parking for all staff and visitors, lots of opportunities for professional development and access to training courses, staff receive small gifts and tokens of appreciation at Christmas etc from head office, cards and vouchers on your birthday, discount schemes such as blue light.

7 November 2022
Same role

Workplace culture good - family feel. Team focus.Company focus on staff health and well being.Hospital team work well together.Fast paced role.Some busy days but really enjoyable.

Pros

Appreciation days, free lunch, benefits

Cons

Some long hours

11 August 2022
Same location

Amazing place to work

From the moment I started working at the PMH I never felt like a stranger or it was my first day at work i was made welcome from the moment I started .I have had so many opportunities to learn different things. When you start somewhere new on your first day you think it will be a daunting experience which in most cases it is but here it never was .everyone is friendly and ever so helpful to everyone

Pros

opportunities to learn new things

11 August 2022

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Circle Health Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.2 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare Circle Health Group with

Learn about Circle Health Group in popular locations

• Circle Health Group
  • Friendly people. Very good and nice workmates.
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?