CIS Security Ltd

CIS Security Ltd Employee Reviews

Nothing like that always complaining

They need to improve operation outside due to issues during public holiday when people can't get to work, they don't provide taxi for their staff's or asked mobile driver to pick security officer during covid-19 or Christmas holiday. Their controllers are rude for controllers they can call you anytime most of them are not honest and management don't see like that so they need to improve both internal and external.

Pros

No bring your food

Cons

12 hours

very professional and friendly Security company

I worked for CIS Security for over 25 years, They were always over the top good to me. All the management are motivated to improve the service and improve conditions for the Security Officers. Never had any serious issues with pay. Always fair with Annual leave. Health benefit scheme available. A really well run company. Would recommend to anyone. It was a shame I had to leave.

Pros

Total peace of mind that you are working for a professional outfit.

Cons

none.

Working at Springfield

I worked at mental health hospital at Springfield inwas vebal abused by client management I then got cos security area management rhat I had interview with him and nothing came of it the same client management use tomwork for cis and then became client management of the mental health sector he dis this too so many woman With me he pointed at me and told me im lesbian witch I said yes im very proud but he only did this when I was alone I had to leave because it was making me overwhelming

Pros

Good team of security

Cons

Bad memory

Lewisham Hospital is exciting.

CIS Security as a company are good I cannot fault that.The site that I work on Lewisham Hospital is a fantastic site and our manager is a really nice helpful man.The only down side is CIS Security pay the security officers badly compared to what they pay the security on other sites.

Pros

Lewisham Hospital very exciting site.

Cons

Lewisham Hospital poor pay

Cis

I very much enjoyed, working for cis and loved the various sites which was good for me as I'm a people person, and enjoyed my time with the company paid on time

CIS is a very good security company. Unfortunately, I was sent to the Lewisham hospital site. Nurses and Doctors are very good to staff.But the Security managers are crooks and have no respect for staff. Therefore there is mismanagement and poor communication.They are bullies and treat members of the public very badly. Any one that does good work is a threat to the managers. Very bad things the happening in that security management in the hospital.

Pros

Friendly doctors and nurses

Cons

Bad security managers only serving their own interest.

Former employed Newcastle

not bad place if you wanted overtime it was there for you few of the guards are OK but like most you do get some ... But in ok the boss was canny easy to talk and fair

Pros

good money

Cons

not many

CIS Security Officer

I did lunch time covers, hours weren’t great, but the pay is good management ok! Working in offices front of house, walking to to each destination or taking London transport

Pros

Lots of great jobs

Cons

Be clear in what role you want

Productive and professional

Productive and professional family run business. No two days are the same due to the nature of the business. The hardest part of the job is travelling to and from work. The company provide ample benefits to all staff.

bad company with crazy managers

this company managers or the controllers can put you from any better site to very bad site. they move you around. they remove the shifts from the time gate.

Pros

Cons

very low pay rate

Jobs at CIS Security Ltd

See more jobs

Great

Great , mediatora , good communication, mediation confirmed by a certificate , appropriate studies where you can develop . solving the conflict , great team

Scumbags

Good security company for lazy people, don't deal with lateness & blow outs, no respect for people doing the job, will fire you for complaining about above problems.

It was excellent experience while working in this company

Good Experience, It was excellent experience while working in this company. Working environment and Team Management is good and cooperative. It is one of the best company in UK.

Very satisfied

CIS SECURITY is very considerate when it comes to managing family life and work life. The management is good. They listen and considers the change of work patterns for their employees. CIS is the best security company I have worked for. They always appreciate and reward people for their good works. There are no two days that are the same in most of their sites..

Good place to work!

I would recommend CIS to anyone. They have a good career path for progression, good benefits, fast replies and everyone is nice and friendly! Recruitment is speedy and they do a excellent job in helping you find the right job for you. One of the best security companies to work for!

The company is a family set up very sincere and articulate.

Having worked with a multi million renowned company like G4S, then tupe to a young family growing company, there was a lot of set backs due to their poor financial resources. For an inexperienced security officer,it will be easy to cope with their pace. One need to go with the technological advancement.

No comment

Working for this company is not worst in the industry and it's also not the best. People have their own experiences which differ from man to man. It's really a matter of fate, I think.

Better Then Your Average Security Company

From the outsets, the company does give a good impression. Had a good smooth induction experience with good customer services display at all levels. Good company overall.

Pros

Strong Induction set-up, good wages paid timely, effective comms from HR & Admin

Cons

Senior Managers Require More Training, Not Many Prestigious High End Corporate Contracts, Trainers From Head Office Not Experienced

Very fair and supportive

A culture that supports and aids progression within the industry for those that chose a career in the industry. Daily support and guidance for staff is always available at all levels.

CIS might have been improved

It might not be as it was described earlier. Things might have improved as in any advertisement I could see the hourly rate has changed. And they have moved to a different level than when I joined

Bad management, bullying, mentality

Management was a joke, he bullied staff to do his work that he could do himself, played favouritism to less deserving staff, treated staff like robots and came off kinda creepy and very sneaky when throwing disciplinary notices for stupid and reasons, also company will screw u out of pay when leaving the job

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CIS Security Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9Job security/advancement