City Security

City Security Employee Reviews

productive and good management

I am working for this security company since 2018 and I have no issues. Management are helpful. Payment always on time. Everything fine if sometimes is issues about payslips resolved very quickly.

Good experience

I was quickly given a few starter shifts with City Security. This lead to a permenant position at a venue which I really enjoyed. Uniform was provided, and pay was above expected

Great company to work for

I have worked for this company now for nearly 5 years, The boss is very fair and approachable, Work always available, The hardest part of the job is dealing with drunk people but if you can cope with this you can cope with anything.

Pros

Company jacket and tie provided

Cons

Can be standing for long periods of time

Fantastic company to work for!

Can't fault the management from City Security. The guys are all fantastic. Worked with them for a good few years and will happily work with them in the future. Work was always set up in good time no last minute cancellations. Pay was good for the area, could be better but who wouldn't want more money. Management are always around to talk about any issues you may have with premises, clients or other members 9f staff.

Pros

Communication, Management, Flexibility

Cons

None!

interesting

Excellent company to work for. Responsive management gets back to you as soon as possible. would recommend as an employer. pay is always on time and weekly.

exellent

great company great people, all very good venues, always work needed covering, a very sociable and fun company to work for. the ceo is a good manager also.

Pros

all

Cons

unsociable hours

not bad

not a bad company to work for if you are happy with no career progress. management doesn't seem to care about issues you may have as long as the client is happy.

Pros

looks good on CV

Cons

not treated very well

It was a good job, I learned some great skills. It helped me gain more confidence and increase my communication skills. I had seen different sites and got to meet some wonderful people along my journey.

Transition form Security management to facilities management

Mainly working alone which has been all positive as the client has pushed to have me advance in the property management sector. the security that has been sent to assist me have been of a low standard which lowers the standards i have set. I am eager to learn so completing my IOSH and review contracts and tenders has been enlightening and enjoyable.

Pros

Self management

I work at a abattoir

There is no room to improve its a dead end job. the hours are too long and the days off are spread apart. I'm looking to go higher yet this position does not allow me to as we are just bums on seats !

Pros

free wifi

Cons

15 hour shifts

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at City Security?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at City Security. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.2Job security/advancement