City Security
View all City Security reviews

City Security

City Security Employee Review

Transition form Security management to facilities management

Mainly working alone which has been all positive as the client has pushed to have me advance in the property management sector. the security that has been sent to assist me have been of a low standard which lowers the standards i have set. I am eager to learn so completing my IOSH and review contracts and tenders has been enlightening and enjoyable.

Pros

Self management

Cons

2.0Job security/advancement

productive and good management

I am working for this security company since 2018 and I have no issues. Management are helpful. Payment always on time. Everything fine if sometimes is issues about payslips resolved very quickly.

Good experience

I was quickly given a few starter shifts with City Security. This lead to a permenant position at a venue which I really enjoyed. Uniform was provided, and pay was above expected

Great company to work for

I have worked for this company now for nearly 5 years, The boss is very fair and approachable, Work always available, The hardest part of the job is dealing with drunk people but if you can cope with this you can cope with anything.

Pros

Company jacket and tie provided

Cons

Can be standing for long periods of time

Ask a question about working or interviewing at City Security. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.2Job security/advancement