City Security

City Security Employee Reviews

productive and good management

I am working for this security company since 2018 and I have no issues. Management are helpful. Payment always on time. Everything fine if sometimes is issues about payslips resolved very quickly.

Chilled worked environment

Its great Stepping stone if your just starting security or retired. Hourly rate variations. Scheduled overtime that your expected to do well most employees.

Pros

Pay, and it’s not all that great

Cons

At hospital i learned to control my temper.i also learn to treat people with kind.most important you must not come late at work.

I worked the for a long time I learned a lot like how to control your anger when someone is pushing you. I also learned to treat people with kind. I'm a fast learner and I'm also good working with people

Good experience

I was quickly given a few starter shifts with City Security. This lead to a permenant position at a venue which I really enjoyed. Uniform was provided, and pay was above expected

poor corporation ( owners do not control top management)

Nice workplace, free atmosphere, freedom of employers ideas on how to reach the goals, sales and development dept - creative people. Other people very low level of professional work, lots emerge from bodyguard senvironment

Excelente

Buen trato a los trabajadores Comprensibles Prestamos en situaciones difíciles

Pros

Prestaciones necesarias y comprensibles

Cons

No buen sueldo

Great company to work for

I have worked for this company now for nearly 5 years, The boss is very fair and approachable, Work always available, The hardest part of the job is dealing with drunk people but if you can cope with this you can cope with anything.

Pros

Company jacket and tie provided

Cons

Can be standing for long periods of time

More pay would be great

I have nothing bad to say about this company only that they should be paying us more. Minimum is $13.25 , but we’re only getting $12.00 an hour. We do deserve more than that.

Fantastic company to work for!

Can't fault the management from City Security. The guys are all fantastic. Worked with them for a good few years and will happily work with them in the future. Work was always set up in good time no last minute cancellations. Pay was good for the area, could be better but who wouldn't want more money. Management are always around to talk about any issues you may have with premises, clients or other members 9f staff.

Pros

Communication, Management, Flexibility

Cons

None!

productive

no problems with city security i really love working for them.. i never had a issue with pay management. i love working with city because i meet a lot of people who i am still close with to this day.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at City Security?

Great place of business

I’m very pleased and blessed to be employed by a good company. I’m just at a point in my career and life where more is needed. I would love to move up pay and roles in life to better advance my survival.

Pros

Laid back not much walking

Cons

Breaks took on site can’t leave

It,s ok you,r bot looked over your shoulder all the time.

They,re ok COMPANY i just wish they would get more contracrs so it could be more hours when the students are out of school.we are not getting paid when the college students are out of school, we only get two day of work a peice how can we pay our bills like this.they do care about there workers.

Pros

No hours no pay bills

Cons

Need more contracts

工作環境使我學到很多

由於那時有一個好好上司,所以在那一年學習到更多行政工作及與人溝通,而且第一次在大型機構工作,也廣闊自己視野。

Pros

公司有員工優惠,積分計劃,活動

Cons

壓力太大,一個支持3間公司行政運作

interesting

Excellent company to work for. Responsive management gets back to you as soon as possible. would recommend as an employer. pay is always on time and weekly.

exellent

great company great people, all very good venues, always work needed covering, a very sociable and fun company to work for. the ceo is a good manager also.

Pros

all

Cons

unsociable hours

Productive place to work and meeting new people

It was a good company to work for. I would recommend it to a friend. All I can say about this company is a good company that all I have t say Thank you.

Pros

N/a

Cons

N/a

Dorsn't pay ontime at all.

This company does use any fairness at all. Woring with this company I never knew when I would have anytime off. I nevrt knew when I would have money .

Pros

N/a

Cons

no breaks

學時間分配

原等每天看到人來人往的住客面帶笑容是我的正能量,雖然的確每天工作12小時好累 我的上司有點兇。。。。

not bad

not a bad company to work for if you are happy with no career progress. management doesn't seem to care about issues you may have as long as the client is happy.

Pros

looks good on CV

Cons

not treated very well

never work for them

We never was paid on time. the checks bounced and if you were nit the first 20 people to get your check. then you had to wait until they add more money in the bank account. some time we didn't get paid over a mouth.Some people lost their apartments,cars.unable to pay bills.

Pros

non

Cons

don't work for them

Work diffent locations everyday

We had to work different locations everyday. We had to be on time was a must. Because you have to relieve your partner on time so they could go to their next assignment or Job. The hardest part of the job was when your partner would come very late to relieve you and made you late for your next post.. The most enjoyable time was we worked at the Mayor ball met a lot of nice important people

Pros

Could get over time alot

Cons

Relief come late

Ask a question about working or interviewing at City Security. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.2Job security/advancement