City Security

City Security Management reviews

Clear

productive and good management

I am working for this security company since 2018 and I have no issues. Management are helpful. Payment always on time. Everything fine if sometimes is issues about payslips resolved very quickly.

Fantastic company to work for!

Can't fault the management from City Security. The guys are all fantastic. Worked with them for a good few years and will happily work with them in the future. Work was always set up in good time no last minute cancellations. Pay was good for the area, could be better but who wouldn't want more money. Management are always around to talk about any issues you may have with premises, clients or other members 9f staff.

Pros

Communication, Management, Flexibility

Cons

None!

interesting

Excellent company to work for. Responsive management gets back to you as soon as possible. would recommend as an employer. pay is always on time and weekly.

exellent

great company great people, all very good venues, always work needed covering, a very sociable and fun company to work for. the ceo is a good manager also.

Pros

all

Cons

unsociable hours

not bad

not a bad company to work for if you are happy with no career progress. management doesn't seem to care about issues you may have as long as the client is happy.

Pros

looks good on CV

Cons

not treated very well

Transition form Security management to facilities management

Mainly working alone which has been all positive as the client has pushed to have me advance in the property management sector. the security that has been sent to assist me have been of a low standard which lowers the standards i have set. I am eager to learn so completing my IOSH and review contracts and tenders has been enlightening and enjoyable.

Pros

Self management

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at City Security. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.2Job security/advancement