Civils and Lintels

Civils and Lintels Employee Reviews

United Kingdom8 reviews

Faced paced, competitive, team work environment

Working at Civils & Lintels they have a good work culture, supportive teams around you, great people plenty of opportunity if you want to progress further

Pros

training opportunities

Cons

Can be long hours

Good work place for fit males, not for temporary females.

I spent nearly a week there on a temporary placement. Most of the time I had nothing to do, and when they did give me something, I had to move heavy boxes of tiles, tiling cement and cleaning shelves. Also sorting customer sales receipts into order. Basically I was always given jobs nobody else wanted to do.

Fast paced environment, no two days are the same!

Fast paced, great team support. Work life balance is great as there is no shift or weekend work. This allows me to spend quality time with my family, which is really important to me.

Pros

No shift work or weekend work.

Cons

Outdoor work in poor weather.

Employees

Work within a great team, everyone supports each other, help one another out. Certainly lots going on, sometimes can be long days but would say never a dull moment, always kept busy.

Pros

Do not work Saturdays

Cons

Can be long hours

Exciting and Challenging

Despite being a totally relaxed atmosphere, the team work together, help to solve any problems or queries you may have. It can be stressful due to deadlines, etc, but this is what I love. I love the challenge, love getting up in the morning to come to site/office. Every day is different.

A great company, with lots of potential

I was excited to join the business as they were embarking on a transformation journey and i wanted to be part of it. Whilst it has been difficult & challenging i have thoroughly enjoyed my time with C&L as i feel like part of a winning team.

The role has lots of challenges but this is exactly what I enjoy. Great team to work with and always something to keep you busy such as new project work as the company is always looking for ways to improve.

It’s a great job - said no one...ever

If you like being treated like dirt and being bullied...this is the job for you. Moneys good but it isn’t worth the constant old school bullying tactics. The job is very easy but made extremely difficult by the so called manager who is always looking at ways to trip you up so he can feel powerful. Pathetic. I wrote numerous letters complaining about the bullying but the head office/ hr did nothing

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Civils and Lintels. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.8Job security/advancement