CK Group

Working at CK Group: 7 CK Group Reviews

United Kingdom7 reviews

Collaborative and fun place to work

Recruitment is a challenging career no doubt but CK Group have a team-based system where your highs and lows are shared and this helps to keep morale up. The management are supportive and open. There is a great workplace culture. CK Group treat their staff well and that makes you want to do well for the company as well as for yourself. I’m really glad I joined.

CK Group

Work at CK can vary and be challenging from day to day. There are a number of great collegues, customers and candidates that we work with that make it worthwhile and enjoyable. I have learnt some new techniques and approaches that I hadn't used before, but also brought new ways with me. That hardest part of the job (this is true of all recruitment) is dealing with rejection.The part I enjoy most about my role is the pride in a job well done, and being able to make something life-changing happen for people (new job/company/progression).The management is open, supportive and collaborative. The culture is similar in that it is open, friendly, honest, fun - just like a family!

Insights into CK Group

Areas for improvement
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Energising work tasks

Having worked in different recruitment companies, CK Group is by far the best.

A great company to work for, they have a great culture of competitiveness and team work that makes the company fun to work for. I am really glad I joined.

Pros

Flexible working, training, great office facilities

Great place to work with great atmosphere

Great place to work and great people. Lots of teamwork throughout the business and management are very down to earth.

Pros

Relaxed atmosphere, fun teambuildings

Best place I've ever worked!

Excellent company to work for - ethical, supportive and always try and do the right thing. It's a company full of great people who all work very hard but equally get reward and thanks for doing so. I've worked for a number of recruitment companies and I wish I'd found CK years ago!

Pros

Excellent benefits, people, progression and recognition.

Cons

None worth mentioning - it's all relative!

Great place, healthy culture

Great team and company overall. Professional, knowledgeable and very hard working. Solid training scheme and great support from management and directors.

Pros

Free parking, 25 days holiday

Good career opportunities

CK have a collaborative working culture within their sales offices and work to put contractors across Europe. There is flexibility for parents to be able to work around parental duties and management are understanding of your needs.

Pros

Career progression, Flexibility, Hours

Cons

Parking

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CK Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.6 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

CK Group reviews by location

• CK Group
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?