Clarity appointments

Clarity appointments Employee Reviews

Clarity have done a great job for both myself and m daughter. Staff are very approachable and helpful. Searched the market with my preferences in mind. Would thoroughly recommend!
13 February 2020
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review. I'm glad we were able to help you and your daughter. You're welcome back any time!
Absolutely fantastic, a really welcoming team of people to work with. I’d like to personally thank Sophie at Clarity who made my whole whole recruitment process a dream, she stayed in contact with me throughout the entire process and even after I’d started my new job. I cannot recommend Clarity enough, they are so professional and friendly!
13 February 2020
Thank you for taking the time to review. Sophie was thrilled to see your comments and it's much appreciated. All the best for the future.
I've worked here for over 11 years - I think that says it all! Professionally managed, Clarity also offers a fun, flexible environment allowing a great work life balance!
13 February 2020
Thank you for your kind words. We love working with you. Your loyalty and commitment are appreciated more than you know.
I would like to say something about my employer ‘Clarity Appointments’. I have been with Clarity appointments since 2015 starting as a temp and have never left. It’s rare to say but I enjoy coming to work and enjoy my varied role as Administrator and all helped by working with a great bunch of people. Just one of the reasons is that Clarity is a professional company that strives to help our candidates to find the right job or just to give them guidance to help them find employment.
13 February 2020
Ahh, promise you'll never leave us! We're proud to have you as part of the team.
I have worked at Clarity since the summer of 2018 and have never looked back. The culture and professionalism is second to none. The company cares so much about the candidate experience and providing the best service they possibly can. I feel very lucky to work for a company that is professional, able to offer development and a super fun environment to work in!
13 February 2020
You have settled in so swiftly, it feels like you've been here so much longer! Well done on tackling the crazy world of recruitment so quickly and shown great determination to learn and improve.
I have just celebrated my 10 year work anniversary at Clarity Appointments. One of the main attractions for me working with Clarity is the way we help people look for work, supporting and advising them through the whole process, rather then just a form filled in on a website. We have regular contact with jobseekers, face to face meetings and can help them with every step of their search, from CV writing up to handing in their resignation. The team at Clarity is fab, and a little family, we enjoy outings together and are friends as well as colleagues.
13 February 2020
Thank you! How can it be ten years already? You're very much respected by your colleagues for your hard work, your knowledge and your professionalism.