Clarity Cleans

Clarity Cleans Employee Reviews

Good work place

Good place to work if you have your own transport Get to work with nice people Rewarding knowing you've left a chalet clean to a very high standard

Cons

0 hour contract

Brilliant company

Great company to work for, although you need a car to get to where I was a checker, I enjoyed working as a checker. I had absolutely no problems with management. They were kind and lovely to speak to. The job it’s self as a checker is that I had to check holiday chalets after the cleaners had been in and make sure everything was done to standards. It was never stressful, you do work to a time frame but as long as you have a good eye to detail, you will find the work fine. Pay is above minimum wage so that was really good. I really enjoyed working for them and would of continued to do so if I was able to drive(my partners hours changed). Miss working there. Great place to work at and Great company to work for.

Pros

Great management, kind and lovely people, not too stressful

Cons

Need to able to drive to get to some locations

Good place to work but it’s not fair for everyone.

It’s a who knows who basis which is really bad, you get 2 days a week but if you know the boss etc you can easily get 4 days a week and it doesn’t change around so everyone can have equal hours, I have seen countless amounts of people leave because of that and I don’t blame them, in my opinion you should only work for clarity as a last resort or second job because you will benefit much more from other cleaning jobs.

Pros

Cons

Easy to clean as not high standards

Would say there room for improvement

Laid back on a weekly basis until the teacher starts complaining about mess which could of been avoided if they had more control over the kids,and sometimes taking long on meeting which delay your work.

Pros

Good Pay

Cons

Management are not helpful and are bias at times

Unnecessarily Stress full due poor Management

This job is unecessarily stressful due to lack of Management communication,cleaning equipment,poor or no training.Unfair distribution of work unless you are a favourite .Staff friendly enough but above probllems has a big negative affect on morale. Management promise the earth for improvement ..but never is put into place !!

Pros

Friendly work colleagues, nice resort to work on .Uniform provided .

Cons

Lack of Training, Low Morale, Bad Management, Not enough equipment, broken equipment, too stressf

27 July 2020
Thank you for your feedback. We recognise that in the past processes were not as smooth as they could have been particularly while between site management.However our new site manager and loyal deputy have been working through these factors such as improved and reviewed training and resources and we are positive things have improved and are still better developing. We agree it is not an 'easy' job but the team are always working together to develop the morale and positive atmosphere.

Great Employer

I have worked for Clarity Cleans a long time. They have good staff incentives these include: uniform is provided, employee or team of the month vouchers, pay is above minimum wage and referrals. I recently received a £25 Highstreet voucher for a friend I referred that joined the team and has worked over 3 months.

Pros

Uniform is provided, Employee of the Month, Great wage and Referrals

Cons

Making Beds

27 July 2020
Thank you for taking the time to give your feedback and we are glad you enjoy being part of our team.

Awful

Lied to me about furlough, claimed they couldn’t give it to anyone who’d worked there less than 3 months, people started after me and received it, double standards in a line of work which isn’t worth doing anyway, I’ve never received such poor management skills, I mean who lies to their staff about furlough in these dark times... and also leaves them with nothing, I have nothing else to add but this should tell you enough about working at Hawkchurch for clarity.

27 July 2020
Please could we ask you to contact our head office as we would really like to further discuss and clarify this.Furlough was paid to all staff members other than those that fell outside the scope of the retention scheme and so we would be interested to clarify this and perceived management skills.

Wouldnt recommend it.

Good company, just dont offer enough hours to staff, therefore staff dont turn up and the others that do struggle for the day, it says 3 days up to 4 when its really not I've working for over a year and been offered about 4 Saturdays, so not worth it unless you can generally find nothing else in your area.

Not over happy with the time is calculated

The time is calculated for wages I was told I would be paid £9 per hour from 9 am until 3 PM not that I turn up at 9 wait until 9 30 ish then start then get paid

Fantastic place to work

Working at Clarity Cleans is an exciting yet challenging environment where I feel I can grow and develop every day in every way. AnnMary is a great leader and the company is like working as part of a family group. Everyone helps each other and will support each other. I am proud to be part of this company both now and in the future!!!!

Wouldn't bother.

I did two days at tilford Woods, my advice don't bother. Poor pay for what they want you to do. Job advert advertised three days, and it's only two. Poorly run, and management slag each other off to other members of staff including myself on my first day. My advice, look elsewhere.

Pros

Nothing.

Cons

Everything.

Joke

Poor management, rude regional manager who made it her mission to be aweful to everyone even over radio and zero hour contract meaning some weeks who had no work at all. The favourites would be given all the hours every week.

Pros

Wage is good

Cons

Everything else

Link Primary

Please never try to apply for a cleaning job in Link Primary School. Flavio the London Manager is a great guy but the school’s policy on cleaning is ridiculous.Many cleaners go in and they leave, it’s a terrible place to work until the the site manager stops unnecessarily demanding deep cleaning from staff.

good friendly

nice place to work friendly people and fair with and good understanding on different people with different needs. helpful with transport issue if you have them

Unprofessional

Canterbury Lodge Retreat - very unprofessional management, speaking about me behind my back on first day. Sworn at. Started same day as someone else and have told there's no work for me and other has been given everyday since, so very biased. The staff were lovely and efficient but the manager is not. Felt extremely unwanted. Have anxiety and was being badgered for being too quiet although they was constantly speaking about other people I was not willing to have an input. Enjoyed the job but don't feel comfortable returning to it - although no work has been given anyway! Application stated 3 days a week i was told I'll just be contact when needed!

Pros

Paid breaks, quicker you work quicker you leave, high pay rates

Cons

Management!

Good team place, low standard people. Good pay.

We do work in teams round the lodges, but not all the people have self standards and smoke and are unkept (some, not all), which is what downsides come to any cleaning company. Good rates of pay for extra spending money (teen), but not enough to pay taxes, buy food etc (if you are an adult).

Pros

Not a long day and with good pay

Cons

No lunch break

Excellent

A pleasure to work for, excellent management, professional nature. Clarity cleans used the best equipment and gave me everything I needed to complete the job, we were always paid on time and nothing was uncertain about what was to be done. Effective communication was ensured throughout employees.

Hard work

Everyone in the workplace are absolutely lovely but very understaffed and being a zero hours contract makes it harder to keeps people there and when it gets busy and nobody turns up for work it can get extremely stressful and exhausting

Pros

great staff members

Cons

long hours and hard work

Good work place lovely people.

The people that worked there were lovely and really made me feel welcome when I first started working there. They all worked as a team and individually at times and it’s given me a lot more confidence working by myself and helped me working in groups aswell.

Pros

Could listen to music as I worked

Cons

Not enough communication at time

Productive place to work.

Everyone is just so lovely and looks after eachother. The workplace is always alive and very bubbly which makes you feel at ease and very welcome from the start. Would definitely recommend this company to anyone.

Pros

Friendly Staff, Lovely atmosphere, Good Pay.

Cons

None.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Clarity Cleans. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.7Job security/advancement