Clark James

Clark James Employee Reviews

United Kingdom6 reviews

Insights into Clark James

Areas for improvement
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Feeling of personal appreciation

Great company!

An excellent company to work for, the training and working environment has been brilliant. Since i have joined the business i have found the working environment to be friendly, helpful and senior management approachable.

Enjoyable workplace

I have worked at Clark James for over a year now and it is a great company to work for. The team really do care about helping people to secure a new job!

Great company to work for

I have worked at Clark James for almost 10 years within a recruitment capacity. Clark James is a fantastic place to work combined with a consultative, ethical and proactive approach.

Great Company to work for

I have worked for several years for Clark James, one of the things that makes them stand out from other recruiters is they are very much a consultancy acting in the best interests of candidates rather than just seeing people as a possible placement fee. Highly recommended to deal with.

Pros

Excellent impartial advice, never put under any pressure

Cons

Hard work but rewarding

Carer

Tied to contact them when I was ill. Was completely ignored. Sacked me because I was ill then denied it. Not a good company. Could be out from 6 in morning till 10pm at night and only paid for 8 hours

a little dis organised

Clark James gave me the opportunity to move further into Health and Social care a typical day at work starts around 8am and ends around 9pm with gaps inbetween call to clients , usually ending with around 4 hours work for the day sometimes more sometimes less the hardest part of the job is the long days and clock watching and waiting for the next call the most enjoyable part is learning new things everyday and spending time with clients

Pros

meeting new people

Cons

long days

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Clark James. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2

Clark James Reviews by Location

• Clark James
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?