CLEANING EXPRESS
View all CLEANING EXPRESS reviews

CLEANING EXPRESS

CLEANING EXPRESS Employee Review

very informative and precised

1. A Typical day at work ? In a typical day in my last position I fulfilled management tasks of opening and closing the facility, as well as overseeing a staff of seven individuals. Throughout the day I completed various administrative duties as well, including answering phones, drafting documents and emails, filing and greeting customers. I also provided strong customer service and resolved customer issues. 2.Workplace culture ? Family-Oriented – employees are offered benefits and flexibility that make it easy to find balance Rewarding – those who exceed expectations are recognized, even in non-monetary ways Challenging – team members are pushed to explore and work at the top of their skill sets; employees who are up for a challenge have access to more challenging work at any time Collaborative – employees work well with one another, within and between departments Nurturing – the organization supports employee growth and development; gives employees clear feedback and suggestions before moving to termination Motivating – employees feel motivated to achieve because of intrinsic and extrinsic rewards Engaging – employees feel invested in their work and their organization and do their best work every day Innovative – the company is always seeking new ways to stay a step ahead of the industry and is open to feedback and ideas Fun – the organization creates opportunities for fun in daily work Casual – the dress code, the environment, or the communication style is casual; formality isn’t required Fast-paced – employees have no trouble staying busing -

5.0Job security/advancement

didn't get paid for trial shift

absolute scammerstreat their employees terrible!I did a trial with this company - that suppose to be paid - 3 hours of hard end of tenancy cleaning - they said I got the job and I suppose to be paid for the hours worked!soon after, they started to call me non stop and pressure me even to accept jobs very far from home, so I decided to stop working for them!the payment? - still waiting for it todayal the other cleaners that I've speak with were over worked and unhappy, saying how difficult is to work for them and that they never supply enough products.so, be aware, prepare to work for free, ask 10 times for your payment and call and email the office

Pros

Cons

all

Great place so far!

I have been with the company only for a few months, but really impressed with how well staff are treated here. They find an individual approach to everyone, constantly think how to make work easier and more productive.

Pros

Free training, fruit, appreciation

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CLEANING EXPRESS. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.6Job security/advancement

CLEANING EXPRESS Reviews by Job Title

CLEANING EXPRESS Reviews by Location

• CLEANING EXPRESS
  • very informative and precised