CLEANING EXPRESS

CLEANING EXPRESS Employee Reviews

Great place so far!

I have been with the company only for a few months, but really impressed with how well staff are treated here. They find an individual approach to everyone, constantly think how to make work easier and more productive.

Pros

Free training, fruit, appreciation

didn't get paid for trial shift

absolute scammerstreat their employees terrible!I did a trial with this company - that suppose to be paid - 3 hours of hard end of tenancy cleaning - they said I got the job and I suppose to be paid for the hours worked!soon after, they started to call me non stop and pressure me even to accept jobs very far from home, so I decided to stop working for them!the payment? - still waiting for it todayal the other cleaners that I've speak with were over worked and unhappy, saying how difficult is to work for them and that they never supply enough products.so, be aware, prepare to work for free, ask 10 times for your payment and call and email the office

Pros

Cons

all

very informative and precised

1. A Typical day at work ? In a typical day in my last position I fulfilled management tasks of opening and closing the facility, as well as overseeing a staff of seven individuals. Throughout the day I completed various administrative duties as well, including answering phones, drafting documents and emails, filing and greeting customers. I also provided strong customer service and resolved customer issues. 2.Workplace culture ? Family-Oriented – employees are offered benefits and flexibility that make it easy to find balance Rewarding – those who exceed expectations are recognized, even in non-monetary ways Challenging – team members are pushed to explore and work at the top of their skill sets; employees who are up for a challenge have access to more challenging work at any time Collaborative – employees work well with one another, within and between departments Nurturing – the organization supports employee growth and development; gives employees clear feedback and suggestions before moving to termination Motivating – employees feel motivated to achieve because of intrinsic and extrinsic rewards Engaging – employees feel invested in their work and their organization and do their best work every day Innovative – the company is always seeking new ways to stay a step ahead of the industry and is open to feedback and ideas Fun – the organization creates opportunities for fun in daily work Casual – the dress code, the environment, or the communication style is casual; formality isn’t required Fast-paced – employees have no trouble staying busing -

Productive and job dedication

Productive and job dedication,punctuality to work.I have experience in hotel room cleaning ,domestic cleanning,ware house opeartive,I will perform my duties very well.

Awesome

Great place to work, owner has a great clientele and doesn't really publicize. Pretty much a part time job, not too many hours. Pay isn't bad for "pocket money"

buena empresa

aprendi el manejo de las maquinas, el manejo de la caja, radicaciones, papeleria. etc.

Pros

exelente equipo de trabajo

Cons

el calor

Not a bad job for a person who is still in school.

Its a small business family run. The people are nice to work for and are willing to work around your schedule. The work really isn't that hard. Co-workers come and go but some good people come threw there.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CLEANING EXPRESS. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.6Job security/advancement