CLEANING EXPRESS

CLEANING EXPRESS Employee Reviews for Cleaner

3.4Pay & benefits

didn't get paid for trial shift

absolute scammerstreat their employees terrible!I did a trial with this company - that suppose to be paid - 3 hours of hard end of tenancy cleaning - they said I got the job and I suppose to be paid for the hours worked!soon after, they started to call me non stop and pressure me even to accept jobs very far from home, so I decided to stop working for them!the payment? - still waiting for it todayal the other cleaners that I've speak with were over worked and unhappy, saying how difficult is to work for them and that they never supply enough products.so, be aware, prepare to work for free, ask 10 times for your payment and call and email the office

Pros

Cons

all

Productive and job dedication

Productive and job dedication,punctuality to work.I have experience in hotel room cleaning ,domestic cleanning,ware house opeartive,I will perform my duties very well.

Awesome

Great place to work, owner has a great clientele and doesn't really publicize. Pretty much a part time job, not too many hours. Pay isn't bad for "pocket money"

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CLEANING EXPRESS. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.6Job security/advancement