CLEANING EXPRESS

CLEANING EXPRESS Employee Reviews for Operations Administrator

3.4Pay & benefits

Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 7 reviews

very informative and precised

1. A Typical day at work ? In a typical day in my last position I fulfilled management tasks of opening and closing the facility, as well as overseeing a staff of seven individuals. Throughout the day I completed various administrative duties as well, including answering phones, drafting documents and emails, filing and greeting customers. I also provided strong customer service and resolved customer issues. 2.Workplace culture ? Family-Oriented – employees are offered benefits and flexibility that make it easy to find balance Rewarding – those who exceed expectations are recognized, even in non-monetary ways Challenging – team members are pushed to explore and work at the top of their skill sets; employees who are up for a challenge have access to more challenging work at any time Collaborative – employees work well with one another, within and between departments Nurturing – the organization supports employee growth and development; gives employees clear feedback and suggestions before moving to termination Motivating – employees feel motivated to achieve because of intrinsic and extrinsic rewards Engaging – employees feel invested in their work and their organization and do their best work every day Innovative – the company is always seeking new ways to stay a step ahead of the industry and is open to feedback and ideas Fun – the organization creates opportunities for fun in daily work Casual – the dress code, the environment, or the communication style is casual; formality isn’t required Fast-paced – employees have no trouble staying busing -

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CLEANING EXPRESS. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.6Job security/advancement
  • CLEANING EXPRESS
  • Operations Administrator
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?