Cleanology

Cleanology Reviews: Working at Cleanology

United Kingdom35 reviews

Short term employment

Was really enjoying this job, great company to work for, if your looking for employment look out for their opportunities as the managers are very polite and friendly and the staff that you work with are just as good to work with in a team.

Productive and fun workplace

Productive and fun workplace more o less relaxed, it’s a like job, my mates making a good jobs , supervisor it’s a excelente person. I like work here.

Pros

Free lunches

Insights into Cleanology

What people like
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Time and location flexibility
Areas for improvement
  • Energising work tasks
  • Trust in colleagues
  • General feeling of work happiness

Avoid at all cost bunch of bullies

Working for them was an absolute nightmare only completed two days and DID NOT get paid for it.Do not waste your time and energy not worth it!!!they will treat you like nobody

Do not recomend this job

Unorganised company, problems with sign in and out by phone, bad management, supersisors are terrible and very often changed, you begin earning £9.- and there is no raise in the payrate.Dont deliver consumables on time and therefore I had to buy chemicals in order to complete my tasks. They never gave me back the money spent.It is not a good place to work.

Pros

Cons

Everything is wrong

Everything was good

Good pay and everything. Good staff and they are respectful. Everyone is treated with respect, love and tolerance. Everyone work hard to make sure the place is tidy.

Productive and nice place to work

I like my job because I like to work whit people. I am a creative person, I can manage people. I am good in situations requiring a quick decision and organizing the best work possible.

Bueno

Una empresa muy buena me. Pagaron puntualmente es organizada y me sentia comoda trabajando ahí me gusto la experiencia y espero volver a la empresa muy pronto

it is alright

it is a nice company to work with if you are looking for something flexible however management are not very supportive and people can get you into trouble easily.

cleanology

Work was not flexible and could be stressful. They did not give me time when my child was sick and I never got holidays times. I do not recommend working for them.

Great Working Culture

Great Team Culture. Good working atmosphere. Team like to socialise together which I believe promotes a great working environment. Open to staff personal & professional development.

Great place to work, fun environment and fantastic colleagues. Everyone is extremely supportive and helpful. Very happy to be part of such a great company!

I have worked for Cleanology for 4 years now, and its a great place to work! My team is great and im very proud of being part of this company. I would definitely recommend working for Cleanology!

i have been working here a year and a half now and not looked back. Cleanology is a great place to work staff are looked after well, the working environment is great and the people you get to work with are even better. A company that believes in their people pushes progression and always makes room for fun.

Great place to work!

I have worked here for nearly 3 years at head office, I enjoy my work - it is varied and challenging and I always look forward to my day. I really recommend working here :)

Valued and Professional

Commitment to all staff, operate in all sites it is a place well manage and good to work. On the day to day base, I had to identify problems and resolve them a good conduct and commitment leed me to develop my knowledge of the facility also safeguard me and others. Diversity culture and respected by all. The hardest part of the job sometimes the facilities are far and had to dislocate me as at night I didn't feel safe.

They will let you go at any given time without warning for no reason!

Great place to work if you like taking on additional responsibilities that you should be paid more for only to be dropped for “redundancy” as and whenever the CEO feels like it. The staff turnover is really bad there as people leave or get fired VERY often and don’t even get me started on the way they treat their cleaners! Only plus was the good enough pay for the original job title.

Fun workplace

I started as a cleaner 3 years ago and then Cleanology gave me the opportunity( step by step )to grow up in the company and now I’m working as Area Operations Manager and I just want to say thank you for everything and I’m ready for the next step with Cleanology.

London

It was fun working for cleaning manager it was giving your attention of what is given by the company and what the client wanted and also the location of being on time and taking the role that you encourage that you wanted to be enrolled in an opportunity for further enrollment within the company that you can take on board for future improvement or so

Nice environment

Really nice place to work with. A bit challenging but have good rewards. Colleagues are friendly and supportive , if you need help they will help you.

easy work but horrible company

it was nice and easy for the first few weeks then then all went downhill, they where always short paying me and never paid for any overtime that i had no choice but to do, they where constantly understaffed leaving me to maintain a building that needed 5-6 cleaners all by my self they never sent no covers, the managers where never able to get a hold off, they spoke to you like you where beneath them when the managers where there and when they where they never stayed for more than 10 minuets at a time and when they where there nothing you did was ever good enough... then they made poor excuses in order to fire me then chose to not pay me my last wages and made every excuse to not pay me causing me to have to take further action.

Pros

easy work

Cons

the company the wages and unpaid extra hours

Cleaner

Cleaned an event / rest room and an office. I cleaned all the stairs from the fifth floor to the ground floor. I have acquired a lot of work experience about cleaning. My partners were good enough to share the work with them.

Pros

easy work

Cons

the company

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cleanology. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare Cleanology with

Learn about Cleanology in popular locations

• Cleanology