Clear Links Support
View all Clear Links Support reviews

Clear Links Support

Clear Links Support Employee Review

A great company to work for!

In my opinion Clear Links Support is a very professional company and probably the best student support agency out there. As an employee I have always felt valued and respected. They are fair and honest and pay well. The admin team are friendly and helpful and are very skilled in dealing with any tricky situation that may crop up. They always put the student first and really are a top class company to work for. Only negative is that it’s not a permanent role.

Pros

Professional, good pay, nice team, honest and fair

Cons

Temp

3.0Job security/advancement

Same role

Great agency to work for, friendly & professional

Lots of variety and a very interesting job. The most rewarding aspect is being able to support students to reach their potential in higher education.

Pros

Supporting students to reach their potential

Cons

Zero contract hours
Same role

Fun but never enough hours.

Work can be very interesting and enjoyable if you're good at the job, but there is never enough work. Hours vary dramatically, so you never know how much you will earn from week to week. If you are dependent on one student for the bulk of your hours and they get sick for two weeks, you will lose two weeks pay. On top of this, lectures are frequently cancelled, and students are only taught for around 5 months of the year. Hourly pay is good, but it doesn't make up for the scant hours and lack of job security.

Pros

Notetaking in interesting lectures. Pleasant environment.

Cons

Not enough hours. Lack of job security.

Best Job Of My Life

Excellent job environment where nobody is always looking over your shoulder making you feel uneasy or under pressure. You can choose your own working hours so it is a very flexible place to work where you do not have much worries about home-work life balance. I wish I could work here forever, however, government funding took away a dream job from me after they made major funding cuts for disabled students.

Pros

Very Flexible

Cons

Working Hours Dependant On Government Funding

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Clear Links Support. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.6

2.8Job security/advancement
  • Clear Links Support
  • A great company to work for!