Clear Links Support
View all Clear Links Support reviews

Clear Links Support

Clear Links Support Employee Review

Interesting and Enjoyable

Lectures are interesting and enjoyable, and the students are good to be around. Co-workers and management are a pleasure to work with. The hardest part of the job is typing up the lectures afterward. You need a degree, or something similar to do the work. I have not grown tired of the post yet. The only blot on the horizon are the long holidays, which are unpaid.

Pros

Cons

Long holidays.

2.0Job security/advancement

Great agency to work for, friendly & professional

Lots of variety and a very interesting job. The most rewarding aspect is being able to support students to reach their potential in higher education.

Pros

Supporting students to reach their potential

Cons

Zero contract hours

Very versatile work

I sit in lectures of students and write compact, effective notes for them. It is great because they schedule your support in between your lectures, so you are still able to balance your own studies as well as work. The pay is great, and the team are always really friendly, helpful and understanding !

Very good satisfying work but limited hours

I found it really satisfying to help out students with a variety of special needs, and it's also very well-paid. There's also a lot of help and guidance for best practice on the website; there's a few tests but nothing massively difficult if you apply common sense. The only real problem is that the work tends to dry up around March, what with the university term ending, so if you're looking for something with solid, consistent hours then maybe you'll luck out and get regular students the way I did, but it's not guaranteed, unfortunately.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Clear Links Support. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.6

2.8Job security/advancement
  • Clear Links Support
  • Interesting and Enjoyable
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?