Clear Links Support
View all Clear Links Support reviews

Clear Links Support

Clear Links Support Employee Review

Very versatile work

I sit in lectures of students and write compact, effective notes for them. It is great because they schedule your support in between your lectures, so you are still able to balance your own studies as well as work. The pay is great, and the team are always really friendly, helpful and understanding !

5.0Job security/advancement

Same role

Excellent place to work

I really enjoyed my time supporting students. It was very laid back good partime work. Only problem is the position is no consistent. Relied on students being in class
Same role

Its Nice

Staff are nice, the work pay per hour is okay, but work is what you would expect with zero hours, some periods are good and some are quiet as can be. Position is casual so unless this suits your lifestyle/circumstances I wouldn't recommend for long term as nothing is guaranteed with getting work as well as keeping it. Reason being even if you secured a position in the week with the company, the student is the one who can cancel and given they do this within 24hours you do not get paid. Also note that you are responsible for your own travel expenses to and from venues and work can vary from 2 - 5 hours either one off or couple of days a week.

Pros

pay per hour is decent, good for work life balance, staff are friendly

Cons

not a lot of hours and even then hours not guaranteed to go ahead as dependent on student.
Same location

Very good satisfying work but limited hours

I found it really satisfying to help out students with a variety of special needs, and it's also very well-paid. There's also a lot of help and guidance for best practice on the website; there's a few tests but nothing massively difficult if you apply common sense. The only real problem is that the work tends to dry up around March, what with the university term ending, so if you're looking for something with solid, consistent hours then maybe you'll luck out and get regular students the way I did, but it's not guaranteed, unfortunately.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Clear Links Support. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.6

2.8Job security/advancement
  • Clear Links Support
  • Very versatile work
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?