Clear Links Support logo

Clear Links Support Work-life balance reviews

Clear
4.1Pay & benefits

Best Job Of My Life

Excellent job environment where nobody is always looking over your shoulder making you feel uneasy or under pressure. You can choose your own working hours so it is a very flexible place to work where you do not have much worries about home-work life balance. I wish I could work here forever, however, government funding took away a dream job from me after they made major funding cuts for disabled students.

Pros

Very Flexible

Cons

Working Hours Dependant On Government Funding

Its Nice

Staff are nice, the work pay per hour is okay, but work is what you would expect with zero hours, some periods are good and some are quiet as can be. Position is casual so unless this suits your lifestyle/circumstances I wouldn't recommend for long term as nothing is guaranteed with getting work as well as keeping it. Reason being even if you secured a position in the week with the company, the student is the one who can cancel and given they do this within 24hours you do not get paid. Also note that you are responsible for your own travel expenses to and from venues and work can vary from 2 - 5 hours either one off or couple of days a week.

Pros

pay per hour is decent, good for work life balance, staff are friendly

Cons

not a lot of hours and even then hours not guaranteed to go ahead as dependent on student.