Clemtech
Clemtech Employee Review

Hot and cold, pay well though

13 January 2020
I had two different contracts with the company, one with and one without an interview. Both jobs had pros and cons, and was moved to the second contract fairly quickly. Both jobs paid well, but management and choice of supervisors was dubious. At times moral was low and I stayed because it paid too well and was local for me. When the second contract was due to finish, they told everyone there was more vacancies than people. This we found out wasnt true, it was to stop us from leaving before the contract ended. Any overtime was always flat rate, except for the last 2 weeks of my final contract when they got desperate to keep people. Clemtech have kept in touch to be fair, but there was no suitable positions.
3.0Job security/advancement
8 February 2019
Same role
Vehicle Builder (Former Employee) - Southampton
Great place to work everyone is easy to get along with. This was a place where hard work was noticed and you'd benefit from it, the management team would help in anyway possible as well.
19 October 2020
Train Cleaner (Former Employee) - Tyseley Birmingham
Had a train cleaner job at Tyseley Depot in Birmingham which only lasted a week as the client terminated it with immediate action without explaining why, they said they’ll find other jobs which they didn’t bother to do.
Pros
Cons
See above
25 March 2020
Skilled Operative (Former Employee) - Eastleigh, Hampshire
After working regular overtime and promised further employment for me and over a hundred and seventy others the company lied to finish the work project . They’re not transparent with employees and left a lot of people in the lurch . The pay rate is good that’s it
  1. Hot and cold, pay well though