Clemtech

Clemtech

Clemtech Employee Review

Overall a good job if you’re looking for short term employment .

After working regular overtime and promised further employment for me and over a hundred and seventy others the company lied to finish the work project . They’re not transparent with employees and left a lot of people in the lurch . The pay rate is good that’s it

1.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Didn’t last long

Had a train cleaner job at Tyseley Depot in Birmingham which only lasted a week as the client terminated it with immediate action without explaining why, they said they’ll find other jobs which they didn’t bother to do.

Pros

Cons

See above

Very professional

I always got paid on time, very friendly team members and bosses, they don't ask you to do anything outside your job's specifications, overall a nice atmosphere.

Hot and cold, pay well though

I had two different contracts with the company, one with and one without an interview. Both jobs had pros and cons, and was moved to the second contract fairly quickly. Both jobs paid well, but management and choice of supervisors was dubious. At times moral was low and I stayed because it paid too well and was local for me. When the second contract was due to finish, they told everyone there was more vacancies than people. This we found out wasnt true, it was to stop us from leaving before the contract ended. Any overtime was always flat rate, except for the last 2 weeks of my final contract when they got desperate to keep people. Clemtech have kept in touch to be fair, but there was no suitable positions.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Clemtech. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.8 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare Clemtech with

Learn about Clemtech in popular locations

• Clemtech
  • Overall a good job if you’re looking for short term employment .
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?