Clemtech

Clemtech Employee Reviews

I had two different contracts with the company, one with and one without an interview. Both jobs had pros and cons, and was moved to the second contract fairly quickly. Both jobs paid well, but management and choice of supervisors was dubious. At times moral was low and I stayed because it paid too well and was local for me. When the second contract was due to finish, they told everyone there was more vacancies than people. This we found out wasnt true, it was to stop us from leaving before the contract ended. Any overtime was always flat rate, except for the last 2 weeks of my final contract when they got desperate to keep people. Clemtech have kept in touch to be fair, but there was no suitable positions.
Had a train cleaner job at Tyseley Depot in Birmingham which only lasted a week as the client terminated it with immediate action without explaining why, they said they’ll find other jobs which they didn’t bother to do.
Pros
Cons
See above
After working regular overtime and promised further employment for me and over a hundred and seventy others the company lied to finish the work project . They’re not transparent with employees and left a lot of people in the lurch . The pay rate is good that’s it
I always got paid on time, very friendly team members and bosses, they don't ask you to do anything outside your job's specifications, overall a nice atmosphere.
Great place to work everyone is easy to get along with. This was a place where hard work was noticed and you'd benefit from it, the management team would help in anyway possible as well.
Great place of work,great atmosphere and very pleasant people to be around,lots of laughs and banter and management very supportive,easy going rather like a family unit,all a good learning curve with plenty of help and support.
Pros
very clean, brilliant working environment
Cons
commuting from home
The work involved filling sandboxes and resetting the MyTrack computers on trains to be delivered into service on the south eastern network. I learned the importance of why the sand needs to be calculated correctly and checked for passenger safety. I worked well both with my co-workers as part of a team and on my own when required.
  1. Employee reviews