Clemtech

Clemtech Management reviews

I had two different contracts with the company, one with and one without an interview. Both jobs had pros and cons, and was moved to the second contract fairly quickly. Both jobs paid well, but management and choice of supervisors was dubious. At times moral was low and I stayed because it paid too well and was local for me. When the second contract was due to finish, they told everyone there was more vacancies than people. This we found out wasnt true, it was to stop us from leaving before the contract ended. Any overtime was always flat rate, except for the last 2 weeks of my final contract when they got desperate to keep people. Clemtech have kept in touch to be fair, but there was no suitable positions.
Great place to work everyone is easy to get along with. This was a place where hard work was noticed and you'd benefit from it, the management team would help in anyway possible as well.
Great place of work,great atmosphere and very pleasant people to be around,lots of laughs and banter and management very supportive,easy going rather like a family unit,all a good learning curve with plenty of help and support.
Pros
very clean, brilliant working environment
Cons
commuting from home