CLF Distribution
Happiness score is 74 out of 100

CLF Distribution Employee Reviews

United Kingdom83 reviews

bonuswarehouseparkingovertimesupportivefriendlysupervisormonth

Fun workplace and good management

I loved working at CLF. Almost everyone there is kind and supportive. If you are new there, everyone supports you and they will be kind and patient. The management is good and supportive.Opportunity for training to drive VNA and forklift.

easy work and not very stressful

I was in charge of big orders going across the uk and abroad. it was fun and sociable environment. staff were all very friendly and they help you where they can.

Insights into CLF Distribution

What people like
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Support from manager
  • Clear sense of purpose

A great company to work for

I thoroughly enjoyed my time at CLF, my role evolved a fair amount which I was more than happy with.The marketing team I worked with were so lovely, and my manager was great too. If I hadn’t moved away, I’d 100% still be working there. I had a good experience working at CLF, a great company to work for. 🙌🏻

Great place to work!

I would highly recommend anyone to work here. The staff are all very friendly and welcoming. Everyone receives a monthly bonus which gives you an insentive to work harder! The job itself is very easy to learn. Management and supervisors are so approachable and are always there if you need to talk. I am still working at CLF and will continue to work here for the foreseeable future!

Good pay and good hours

Good pay rates and good hours to workGood management Constant work available Extra money for overtimeGood amount of parking available for staffNice environment

Productive fast paced environment

I’ve worked here nearly 1 year now and it’s a very enjoyable place too work. There is lots of opportunities too learn new jobs, it’s a very enjoyable work environment. Company bonuses are good

Very bad place of work

The manager can’t keep his word what he gives to workers. The job is awful lots of heavy lifting on checkouts, bad working hours very unsociable lots of picking they expect from you to pick same amount like the workers who work in there for 5 years, i left without the notice so they have stole my holiday the never paid me also i hot charged

Easy to work, no stress

I would recomend this place to everyone who wants a nice, decent payed job. Friendly and not at all stresfull. Management looks after the employes therefor there are monthly bonuses and top performer hourly increased rates.

Good place to wotk

Time flies within this company, picking items for customers, there is always new things to learn, the staff and management are kind and friendly and there is always people around to help when you need it, and you always get a thank you after shifts to know that you are appreciated in everything you do and there are some amazing people to work alongside

Great place to work if your fast pace worker

Hi all,I have worked for CLF coming on 2 years now and I can honestly say I have enjoyed mostly every bit of my time I spent here(currently still working at CLF). It is indeed a fast pace working warehouse but once you get the hang on things, you’ll be laughing. The opportunities/benefits are great, from company bonuses, employee of month scheme, ride to work scheme and along with a new top-up scheme they have just introduced. You can even move on to get VNA/Forklift licences!

Pros

Great people to work with(Night Shift are a funny team), Company benefits, Reasonable management, Opportunities to pressure a better role, Vending machines/canteen area(fair prices), CLF Staff account(15% discount), Sometimes even give away free food.

Cons

-Car parking spaces.

Enjoyable place to work.

I would recommend working here.A good place to work, the people are great and easy to get along with.the work is simple enough but you are always kept busy so the day goes fast.The pay is good for the type of work you are doing, also they have a good month bonus.

Pros

No weekend work. Good bonus.

Cons

Sometimes require overtime. Parking can be a issue.

CLF is a fast paced, competitive company.

I have been working here for 5 months and I’ve enjoyed every minute of it from the people to the management it’s run like a model company. More than happy to be apart of the CLF family.

Pros

Free products at the end of shift Bike to work scheme Flexible overtime Good hourly rates Friendly

Cons

Sometimes it’s overly busy but that makes for more competition!

Friendly staff, good pay for warehouse work, maybe not something to stay in forever.

Maybe not something to stay in forever but is a good stepping stone into other careers. Can learn different skills, good pay for warehouse work, friendly people. Warehouse manager, supervisors and team leaders are good and friendly. Only negative is certain higher up management are stuck up, their way or no way, and would probably not stay at the company because of them. Should respect the staff that work for them.

Pros

Monthly bonuses, friendly staff

Cons

Progression

Is totally fun in the warehouse, ppl are so friendly and is easy to Learn how to work there

For me this job is more than just job, iv got a friends there, I love to be there and speak with my mates.. Of course sometimes have some bad situations but that's normal like in every other job.. I really like to work there.

Staff are good, supervisors and team leaders are very good know what they are doing and listen to your opinions, good pay aswell, friendly people too.

Pros

Easy going but strict at same time if you know what mean, can have a laugh but at same time can't be lazy

Cons

Working hours I suppose

Good workplace

CLF is a good company. Very friendly management that listens to you. Comfortable evening shifts. Friendly team, everyone will help.Opportunity for career advancement

Good job. Convenient evening shifts if you have children.

Good job. Convenient evening shifts if you have children. Friendly staff and everyone will help you. There are bonuses every month. Very easy and good work.

Love working here

Love to work here. I used to work in retail on the high street before. I have changed my carrier after covid - so i can say it is a safe place to work, no customers around, very nice team. Sometimes very busy, but it makes the day go faster. Very happy with the pay.

Pros

safe, friendly, good pay, caring management

Fantastic company

This is a family run business and you really get a feel for that working here, everyone is friendly and always on hand to help. Approaching management can be a daunting task at any job however at CLF they are so friendly and will cater to your needs the best they can, which is always key to having an enjoyable experience in a role. There is good room for progression and many benefits such as bonuses, working from home and you even get a share of company profits as this company is 100% employee owned, which helps to give a real sense of caring for the company.

Good starting job

Had received nice training and the management was happy to help with any issues in the beginning. People are friendly but the job can be hard sometimes, quite physically demanding. Overall, not a bad place to work at all!

Pros

Good overtime

Cons

Not enough parking

Never Work Here

I would avoid working for this company at all costs!! They have a shocking management who don’t want to hear your opinion, I was dismissed with NO NOTICE let alone an opinion , They make the job sound good but the most bonus I had off the company for 1 month was £16 pounds , They are very heavy with giving out warning as it impacts your pay by 0.70p a hour for the month , you are Pressured with your picking rate , always want more the more you do , you do not get payed either tea break although you’re there 8hours 45minutes a day which is a 15 minute & 30 minutes ! They can inform you on the day of keeping you a extra 30 minutes please avoid !!

Pros

Supervisors

Cons

Management No payed tea breaks So

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CLF Distribution. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.8 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare CLF Distribution with

CLF Distribution reviews by location

Learn about CLF Distribution in popular locations

• CLF Distribution
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?