ClientEarth

ClientEarth Employee Reviews

This is a great organization with many motivated employees. Even though some systems need updating, it seems management is aware and working on improving. SMT tends to be transparent with decisions and Staff's opinion is taken into account. They have an open-minded culture and it is comfortable to be yourself with your work colleagues. There is things to be improved, like a bit of siloed working and not very good benefits, but pros outweigh cons.
Pros
Great mission & impact, flexible working hours, good culture
Cons
Not very good benefits, siloed working in some teams
I'm new to ClientEarth, but first impressions have been good. My colleagues are smart, dedicated and driven by the mission of protecting the planet via the power of the law. It's a relatively young organisation that has grown rapidly, and you can see that some of the internal structures and processes need updating. From what I've see so far the senior management team are taking steps to address these.
Interning at ClientEarth is a great opportunity. ClientEarth provides both a nice working environment and very interesting opportunities for young professionals willing to work in a non governmental organisation or for the protection of the environment.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at ClientEarth?
  1. Employee reviews