Clifton Photographic Company Employee Reviews for Sales ConsultantReview this company
Sales Consultant1 review
United Kingdom1 review
Ratings by category
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 24 reviews
Job work-life balance
Sales Consultant, Photographic Editor and Designer (Current Employee) - Bristol & Bath - 7 July 2019
Indeed featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
Clifton Photographic is a great company for a family like environment with work that will keep you busy but that is enjoyable and offers the potential to be very financially rewarding. There are various departments from sales and marketing to the creatives such as Make Up Artists and of course the Photographers, and the company will always help to play you to your strengths. As a freelancer, work is flexible around other work and family commitments however does mean that work isn’t guaranteed (which is the nature of freelance work in general). However, any new openings in the company will always consider existing team members first. Highly recommend.
Uncapped Bonus/Commission, Flexible, Rewarding, Great Social Aspect (lots of team building events), Enjoyable.
Work is dependant on what’s available so not guaranteed for freelancers.
Was this review helpful?
Based on 3 survey responses
Insights into Clifton Photographic Company
What people like
- Feeling of personal appreciation
- Trust in colleagues
Areas for improvement
- General feeling of work happiness
- Fair pay for job
- Ability to meet personal goals
We want to help you find great companies. Help us be the best!
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Clifton Photographic Company?
See more Clifton Photographic Company reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at Clifton Photographic Company. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 24 reviews
Ratings by category
4.3 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance
4.2 out of 5 stars for Salary/Benefits
3.8 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement
4.1 out of 5 stars for Management
4.2 out of 5 stars for Culture
Questions about Clifton Photographic Company
- What is the organisational culture at Clifton Photographic Company?3 people answered
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at Clifton Photographic Company?2 people answered
- What is the dress code at Clifton Photographic Company?2 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Clifton Photographic Company?2 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Clifton Photographic Company?2 people answered
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make Clifton Photographic Company a better place to work…2 people answered
- What benefits does Clifton Photographic Company offer?2 people answered
- What advice would you give the CEO of Clifton Photographic Company about how to improve it?2 people answered
- How does someone get hired at Clifton Photographic Company? What are the steps along the way?2 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Clifton Photographic Company?One person answered