Clifton Photographic Company

Clifton Photographic Company Employee Reviews for Sales Executive

Sales Executive4 reviews
United Kingdom4 reviews

Promotions team

Worked in the promotions and sale team for about 16mths and finally left early this year to get full time work. Although never made the big bucks, some if not most of the staff on the promotions team were earning £25 plus per hr. work life balance is fantastic and I still managed to earn well and save well. I would recommend this job to those that can sell, work hard and are very focused.

Pros

Great pay and work life balance .

Cons

Early 9am starts

God creative small company with good pay

I worked her in the studio and on promotions, so sales is my thing. The work is hard and sometimes stressful but it’s good honest, flexible days and hours and very good pay. The people working there are mostly wonderful.

Pros

Rates of pay, hours and the team

Cons

Some stress but same everywhere else.

Enjoyable company to work for good Team work.

Excellent, personal, small company to work for with great results. Lovely staff and office environment realistic targets and excellent customer service.

Pros

flexible hours

Enjoyable but hardworking team enviroment

A small independent photographic company in Bristol, arranging family and individual makeovers and photo-shoots. Pets were also allowed. We looked to give customers and experience with something they can keep for a lifetime.Cusomer care, organisation, good phone manner and manners were all essential.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Clifton Photographic Company. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.3