Clifton Photographic Company

United Kingdom24 reviews

Clear
3.8Job security & advancement

Great Colleagues

A lot of this does not apply to me because I was freelance and did not even work in the actual studio, but instead I was a salesperson at their promotion stand Cribbs. All the staff I worked with were extremely friendly and very helpful. Pay is also very generous if you can get sales and leads

Promotions team

Worked in the promotions and sale team for about 16mths and finally left early this year to get full time work. Although never made the big bucks, some if not most of the staff on the promotions team were earning £25 plus per hr. work life balance is fantastic and I still managed to earn well and save well. I would recommend this job to those that can sell, work hard and are very focused.

Pros

Great pay and work life balance .

Cons

Early 9am starts

Insights into Clifton Photographic Company

What people like
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Trust in colleagues
Areas for improvement
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Fair pay for job
  • Ability to meet personal goals

Decent, fun and great 👍🏻 lace to work

Worked in the sales side of the company straight from through A levels and onto University. I worked my way up through the ranks of the promotions team and finally left 4 years later having managed both promotions teams individually and together. The work was always flexible and well paid so long as you are focused and learn to sell. A good company to work for withbfair management

Pros

A great place to earn, learn and become management. Friendly small company that wants to succeed.

Cons

The position is freelance so no sick pay but otherwise pay is good

sales team

Worked here for 2 years, great hours and shifts great pay that suited my life style. The company is small but good to work for and will teach you a lot that you can take forward in life.

Pros

pay and hours

Cons

didnt mingle enough with other team members

Decent, fun and great 👍🏻 lace to work

Pros

Cons

The position is freelance so no sick pay but otherwise pay is good

flexible shifts and good pay

I left the company earlier this year after nearly two years with the company. I was elevated to senior position when i left. The shifts, hours and days were good and generally you can pick where and when you work. The studio is creative and staff lovely If you are looking to work hard and can be flexible with shifts and locations, this is a great job for you.

Pros

Lifestyle

Cons

loong Journeys to work but compensated by short hours

God creative small company with good pay

I worked her in the studio and on promotions, so sales is my thing. The work is hard and sometimes stressful but it’s good honest, flexible days and hours and very good pay. The people working there are mostly wonderful.

Pros

Rates of pay, hours and the team

Cons

Some stress but same everywhere else.

Hard work, but worthwhile

This is a high presure, customer facing role that whilst often tough, is ultimately very rewarding. I learnt skills there that I can apply to both my future employment roles, and my personal life.

Pros

Flexible Hours, uncapped earning potential

Enjoyable company to work for good Team work.

Excellent, personal, small company to work for with great results. Lovely staff and office environment realistic targets and excellent customer service.

Pros

flexible hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Clifton Photographic Company. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.8 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement