Clifton Photographic Company

Clifton Photographic Company Management reviews

United Kingdom24 reviews

Clear

Fun and intresting place to work!

Loved working here for the time that I did. Was here for around a year and everyone made me feel welcome. Everyday was a new and exciting challenge and management were always available to help!

Sometimes when sales are down it can be difficult. Other than that generally speaking management are pretty fair, it's a fun place to work and meet new people.

Lovely people, not so lovely job

You meet absolute friends for life at CPC, people that you know you never want to lose touch with. But that’s about all that is good about the place. Management and the directors don’t care about their teams or their employees, only care about the targets and money. You feel like you are scamming your clients constantly, as a lot of the practices aren’t really ethical, and having to explain terms and conditions that you personally don’t agree with to potential customers is really mentally draining. You get absolutely dragged if you don’t hit your targets, which is fair enough, but during a pandemic there is no understanding that these are going to be hard to hit, and it’s very much a lot of pressure from higher up day in day out. A lot of pressure for minimum wage..

Pros

Generally great people and culture

Cons

Poor management Money oriented directors Feels like a scam

Great Colleagues

A lot of this does not apply to me because I was freelance and did not even work in the actual studio, but instead I was a salesperson at their promotion stand Cribbs. All the staff I worked with were extremely friendly and very helpful. Pay is also very generous if you can get sales and leads

Marketing sales

I worked at this lovely and personable studio for over 5 years. In the end we lived to London but I would have stayed a lot longer with Clifton. I worked in a few of their departments and was always treated well and with respect. They do demand, getting onboard with customer service and hard work but the pay and trust they place in you are great reward. I worked in marketing, sales, viewings and management. Great place to work.

Pros

Team spirit, creativity, pay, and relaxed

Cons

I had to leave

Decent, fun and great 👍🏻 lace to work

Worked in the sales side of the company straight from through A levels and onto University. I worked my way up through the ranks of the promotions team and finally left 4 years later having managed both promotions teams individually and together. The work was always flexible and well paid so long as you are focused and learn to sell. A good company to work for withbfair management

Pros

A great place to earn, learn and become management. Friendly small company that wants to succeed.

Cons

The position is freelance so no sick pay but otherwise pay is good

Excellent Job, Great pay and flexible hours

I worked in the telesales team for over 2 years and loved every second of it. The team are great and the role iis fun and challenging. If you work hard and stick at it you can earn a great pay check and the management were always there to help me. Highly recommend.

Pros

Great team, management, good pay

Decent, fun and great 👍🏻 lace to work

Pros

Cons

The position is freelance so no sick pay but otherwise pay is good

Misldeading, waste of time.

Pay isn't as good as it's made out, it's hard work and completely crushes your soul. You have to be so pushy and unnatural, everyone looks at you like you're scum. Unreliable, unstable. Also have to pay £100 retainer which is ridiculous. Received no training which was promised and got left to it. Slimy company. They hire anyone, they just want bodies. Constantly hiring because people are constantly leaving.

Cons

all of it

A target driven yet creative and friendly environment

A low turnover of staff is usually indicative of a good working environment, and this is certainly true here. A diverse workplace which has elements of production, creativity, sales and administration. There is a very friendly and helpful management team from the top down, who are always on hand to advance your skill set.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Clifton Photographic Company. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.8 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement