Clifton Photographic Company

Clifton Photographic Company Work-life balance reviews

United Kingdom24 reviews

Clear
4.2Pay & benefits

Fun and intresting place to work!

Loved working here for the time that I did. Was here for around a year and everyone made me feel welcome. Everyday was a new and exciting challenge and management were always available to help!

Sometimes when sales are down it can be difficult. Other than that generally speaking management are pretty fair, it's a fun place to work and meet new people.

Insights into Clifton Photographic Company

What people like
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Trust in colleagues
Areas for improvement
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Fair pay for job
  • Ability to meet personal goals

Promotions team

Worked in the promotions and sale team for about 16mths and finally left early this year to get full time work. Although never made the big bucks, some if not most of the staff on the promotions team were earning £25 plus per hr. work life balance is fantastic and I still managed to earn well and save well. I would recommend this job to those that can sell, work hard and are very focused.

Pros

Great pay and work life balance .

Cons

Early 9am starts

Decent, fun and great 👍🏻 lace to work

Worked in the sales side of the company straight from through A levels and onto University. I worked my way up through the ranks of the promotions team and finally left 4 years later having managed both promotions teams individually and together. The work was always flexible and well paid so long as you are focused and learn to sell. A good company to work for withbfair management

Pros

A great place to earn, learn and become management. Friendly small company that wants to succeed.

Cons

The position is freelance so no sick pay but otherwise pay is good

sales team

Worked here for 2 years, great hours and shifts great pay that suited my life style. The company is small but good to work for and will teach you a lot that you can take forward in life.

Pros

pay and hours

Cons

didnt mingle enough with other team members

many happy years

Worked for the portrait studio for well over 6 years, happy days, small yet well organized photography studio. Really care about having a good vibe about the place. Many staff stay a long time and return to work there again.

Pros

happy vibe and yo uwill learn a lot

Cons

would have loved more money and I would have stayed

Excellent Job, Great pay and flexible hours

I worked in the telesales team for over 2 years and loved every second of it. The team are great and the role iis fun and challenging. If you work hard and stick at it you can earn a great pay check and the management were always there to help me. Highly recommend.

Pros

Great team, management, good pay

Decent, fun and great 👍🏻 lace to work

Pros

Cons

The position is freelance so no sick pay but otherwise pay is good

flexible shifts and good pay

I left the company earlier this year after nearly two years with the company. I was elevated to senior position when i left. The shifts, hours and days were good and generally you can pick where and when you work. The studio is creative and staff lovely If you are looking to work hard and can be flexible with shifts and locations, this is a great job for you.

Pros

Lifestyle

Cons

loong Journeys to work but compensated by short hours

Enjoyable company to work for good Team work.

Excellent, personal, small company to work for with great results. Lovely staff and office environment realistic targets and excellent customer service.

Pros

flexible hours

Good for flexible workers

Good pay if you are good and great for students as can pick shifts. Good training required however a bit more patience with new employees may be a good thing

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Clifton Photographic Company. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.8 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement