Clinical24

Clinical24 Employee Reviews

Big mistake

Bad experience was told registering would be quick however starting work took about 2 months 1st thing they did was approach references. the agency I was working with weren't to happy that I was leaving and I wasnt offered many shifts. The whole process seemed disorganised (was asked to submit video interview twice, took them weeks to apply to a different company for background checks). I had wanted to speak to someone clinical regarding what the work would involve still waiting. I asked for 4 shifts per week most I ever got offered was 3. They dont listen when you put a distance on how far you'll travel. If you come across any problems and need some guidance or support no response. (Turned up for a shift to be allocated 4 patients on enhanced observation 3 rmns on nights just me days ). After that experience I asked not to be booked in that area again, they did. Communication poor depending on who you speak to. Time sheets rejected each week due to pedantic reasons. Recieved panicky phone calls around my training which had been approved prior to them allowing me to work which I never got an explanation of. Not the best experience very different to any other agency I've been with big mistake

Pros

None (a few staff were helpful some awful)

Cons

No support from clinical staff, too many to list here

Official response from Clinical24

27 July 2021
Thank you for sharing your experience. Please may we request that you contact Nikita Smyth from Clinical24 Scotland via email on nikita.smyth@clinical24.scot

Productive & Friendly

Staff are excellent and helpful - very proactive. Effective in placements with the position you Ideally want. Would recommend to anyone seeking an agency that would look after you.

Pros

Lots of shift

Cons

Busy Environment

Rude, Pushy & Unprofessional

Phonecalls at 2am. Attempts of being forced into a shift when you didn't give availability. Inconsistent rates of pay. Pushy attitudes of the very few office staff. When it comes to professionalism there's a significant difference between an employer that cares and an employer that only cares about targets. And that lack of professionalism comes across quickly with these lot. Avoid if you can find another agency to work for.

excellent employer

I have worked with clinical 24 since the start, the staff are friendly and polite, I get 3 shifts a week minimum, the hardest part of my job is the short notice, the areas I am sent to are very accommodating, I love the variation from wards to care homes.

Pros

flexible

Cons

short notice

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Clinical24. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.8Job security/advancement